Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt that is the OF I have. It is the PESFan one with added Premier update.
There is no edit option on the 360 so there will be no updates :(

cool, did i ever give you the option file that i created for PES5 with Leicester on it?? if you still have it can you send it to me because i want to put them on PES6 but dont want to have to create the badge and sponser again cus i had to do it at uni on PhotoShop.
Or even if you have any option file with leicester on it, can you send it to me??

Melton, are you not running your own business from home :confused: :confused: :confused:
Yes, I've no objection to people running businesses from home. It's those that do it part timethat are making aliving from it and undercut others just because they can't offer a better service.

My wife runs our business and she isn't cheaper than everywhere else, her prices are based on the quality of work. She is selling a craft, she is selling a piece of work that she has created. She is not buying and selling a widget.

I'm sure you understand the difference

i understand what you are saying Melts!
Yes of course they do, and if Shaun is going into this with 100% commitment and the proper investment without the intention to just simply undercut everyone esle, then I wish him all the luck in the World. New business should really be about providing a new and unique service, failing that, a better service than is currently available.

I actually think last years is almost exactly the same, ok fair enough some of the menus and background are different, but apart from the shooting its the same game play as last year, not changed that much

the 360 version is pro evo lite. its not shit but missing half the features is appalling.... can't believe you cannot save your goals. shabby

yes the lack of editing features is annoying but lets please focus on the gameplay because the bar has been raised again imo
Well then that rule could apply to FIFA, lets only concentrate on the graphics and then PES doesn't even compete :icon_wink

That wasn't my point, I've never played PES
your point was irrelevant-so what if pes6 doesn't have an editing feature, so what if you only look at graphics/commentry fifa is a lot better-with all games it is the game play which is the defining feature as to whether or not a game is good or bad-sure those things can greatly improve a gaming experience, but whats the point in looking pretty if its shite to play?

your point was irrelevant-so what if pes6 doesn't have an editing feature, so what if you only look at graphics/commentry fifa is a lot better-with all games it is the game play which is the defining feature as to whether or not a game is good or bad-sure those things can greatly improve a gaming experience, but whats the point in looking pretty if its shite to play?
Blimey Ringo, you've lost the plot.

Somebody was criticising PES for lack of editing and you asked them to ignore that point and concentrate on another instead. I was merely doing the same thing with FIFA, I would you prefer you to ignore the gameplay and concentrate on the image.

By your own theory, this makes FIFA a better game

Blimey Ringo, you've lost the plot.

Somebody was criticising PES for lack of editing and you asked them to ignore that point and concentrate on another instead. I was merely doing the same thing with FIFA, I would you prefer you to ignore the gameplay and concentrate on the image.

By your own theory, this makes FIFA a better game
my theory is that gameplay is the most important feature of any game :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00