Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont waste £15 on eBay, there are loads of sites that still do free updates. I will post some links when the game is out..

If I come across one I will post it - mind you I will be only looking at a 360 one. I am not sure if they copy across different platforms!

Last edited:
If I come across one I will post it - mind you I will be only looking at a 360 one. I am not sure if they copy across different platforms!

I think they do, as most people release option files for every format when they release it.

Looking on the boards on pesfan.com, some guy has had a copy from brother-in-law @ Konami. He says there is NO edit option for the 360. Can't change names, teams or kits. booooo. However he did say it is awesome on the 360 and posted a video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cma63wutUSg

it does look crazily good.

I heard there have been a few promo games doing the rounds but they were not the full versions.

Anyway that does not bother me as much as the teams revert back when you play online.

Is that confirmed?? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Konami haven't confirmed it, but he says you definatly can't edit team names etc for the 360, can on the PS2. Really annoying, but Pro Evo is all about the gameplay, if you want kits and names go play FIFA. Pro Evo is far superior in every other way

Last edited:
Konami haven't confirmed it, but he says you definatly can't edit team names etc for the 360, can on the PS2. Really annoying, but Pro Evo is all about the gameplay, if you want kits and names go play FIFA. Pro Evo is far superior in every other way

Could not agree more, perfect in fact :038:

I can't see any reason why Knomai would not allow. It would be a first, if they did not though.

Last edited:
durham have you ever actually played on any of the pro evolution soccer games?

Of course I have, how could I comment if I hadnt:102: In truth 6 looks much better but previous versions have just looked so inferior to the equivalent FIFA. I confess the gameplay was slightly better but EA tweak FIFA every year so its closer to Konami's game anyway

Have to disagree with that one.

Not sure about the latest but Fifa has never felt anywhere near as fliud as PES.

Of course I have, how could I comment if I hadnt:102: In truth 6 looks much better but previous versions have just looked so inferior to the equivalent FIFA. I confess the gameplay was slightly better but EA tweak FIFA every year so its closer to Konami's game anyway
how anyone can believe that any of the fifa games since the release of pro evo 3 is better i beyond me-the game is so much more realistic in some many different aspects
i reckon you should rent pro evo 6 and give it a week and then you'll see the light !

I confess the gameplay was slightly better but EA tweak FIFA every year so its closer to Konami's game anyway

i cant believe there is still a debate over which is better

you just said FIFA are trying to match the gameplay so that must mean that Pro Evo is the better game?

the only characteristics that FIFA has over it is superficial (names, etc)

i have lost count of the people i know that have converted from FIFA to PES, me being one of them. i don't know any that have gone the other way.

i have lost count of the people i know that have converted from FIFA to PES, me being one of them. i don't know any that have gone the other way.
exactly i was a fifa man stricutly till pes 3-after playing that the first time i didn't see what all the fuss was about and also took the piss out of the fake names-however as o played it more i realised how superior it was to the often predictable fifa-and haven't looked back since !

Never liked Fifa!!

Always been a PES man can't wiat for the 27th, may take the day off work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566