Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I always liked 'This is Football' the best. I felt it combined the Gameplay of PES with the names etc of FIFA. Seems they don't make it anymore and since then I've started to play PES, which isn't too bad.

FIFA is simply rubbish, on last years one there was a slight glitch as you moved into diffrent 1/3's of the pitch. I hate 3/4 of all EA games anyway.

I have to say I always liked 'This is Football' the best. I felt it combined the Gameplay of PES with the names etc of FIFA. Seems they don't make it anymore and since then I've started to play PES, which isn't too bad.

FIFA is simply rubbish, on last years one there was a slight glitch as you moved into diffrent 1/3's of the pitch. I hate 3/4 of all EA games anyway.

there were a lot of glitches in it, there always are. unfortunately most of my mates at home play FIFA and one of the worst glitches was that i actually scored a goal but it was given as a goal kick then later in the same game my mate unleashed a shot well over and gave it as a goal, even showing replays of it going miles over, basically **** OFF FIFA! YOUR SHIT! and stop trying to be like pro evo, cus it will never be anywhere near as good!!

Well this comes out next friday and I might buy this for the PC. Does anyone here know if the Xbox 360 wired controllers work for PC games? I'm sure I've read somehwere that they do but I never thought to try it out when I had my 360..

The wired ones do.

If your pc does not have the drivers for it I think you can download them, they connect through USB.

if anyone is planning on getting this and is interested in buying it from me for the X360 let me know, I'm going to try and order a fair few copies in for my new eBay venture.. will be PAL brand new and sealed. Might get a few PS2 copies in of the game aswell but not entirely sure of that one yet...

Hopefully all the stadiums for PES5 will work with the new game, but if they don't I see no reason to update. I have all prem and most championship stadiums, as well as nearly every foreign team in the games stadiums, upto date kits and transfers. Nobody has made Walkers Stadium, Britannia Stadium or KC Stadium yet though so I have started on making the Walkers.

Will take me ages though as I've not really got the hang of it yet. Still if others can do it so can I!

Last edited:
For those that may be interested, PES6 is now on sale in Game. I was so tempted but managed to resist.

Using Rhino 3D to make the 3d model stadium, photoshop and game graphic studio for the textures. Importing it into the game is done by using tools written by PES editors and you load it into the game using Kitserver.

I have only put a few hours in so far, but I hope to get it as good as the stadiums made by others.

Hopefully all the stadiums for PES5 will work with the new game, but if they don't I see no reason to update. I have all prem and most championship stadiums, as well as nearly every foreign team in the games stadiums, upto date kits and transfers. Nobody has made Walkers Stadium, Britannia Stadium or KC Stadium yet though so I have started on making the Walkers.

Will take me ages though as I've not really got the hang of it yet. Still if others can do it so can I!

looks quality mate:038:

Looks great. :038:

Thanks for the encouragement. Shall keep you posted of my progress. Going to work on the Kop and Family stands next I think. Not looking forward to the corners though. I will most probably tackle those last.

already pre-orded for the 360-but how much are you going to be selling them for?

more than I'd hoped by the looks of it.. by the time VAT is added on I can get it for £37.37 brand new. If I sell for £39.99 on eBay I'm probably going to be making a loss so it may not be worth my while after all... atleast not on this product. =/

more than I'd hoped by the looks of it.. by the time VAT is added on I can get it for £37.37 brand new. If I sell for £39.99 on eBay I'm probably going to be making a loss so it may not be worth my while after all... atleast not on this product. =/
Good, it keeps the legitimate hard working retailers from being undercut by part time petes with another income

Good, it keeps the legitimate hard working retailers from being undercut by part time petes with another income

Yes major multi nationals such as Game, Come, Currys, Play.Com etc etc etc will all really suffer. Not to mention the supermarkets:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Yes major multi nationals such as Game, Come, Currys, Play.Com etc etc etc will all really suffer. Not to mention the supermarkets:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll
I work day to day dealing with multi nationals, independant retailers and undercutters that have another full time job doing it to just to make an extra pound on their outlay.

I see the damage these people do. I've seen so many hard working independants go bankrupt this year as a result of the part time time petes that it is heartbreaking to see them and their families in that position, not to mention the money owed to my company that will have to be written off as a result. All as a result of part time pete who not only happy with going to work all week to earn his money, he also is wants your money as well. He doesn't have to pay rent, taxes, wages and all the overheads a legitimate business owner has to pay

Don't patronise me with your throw away "rebelious" statements, because they mean shit unless you work day to day in the situation and see the damage done

Just been to game and got mine :biggrin:

Traded in Ghost Recon and FIFA 06 road to world cup, that knocked £23 quid off, then had enough game reward points to get an extra £5 off, so in the end got PES6 for £11.99 :icon_bigg :icon_cool :biggrin: GET IN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566