Probs getting on to TB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working now on my vodafone mobile.

At present working on my office PC and Orange mobile.

Still not working on iPhone. Unsure if working at home.

I haven't been able to get on at home since last night. I'm on Sky.

Should I try an alternative browser?

It's fine at work which isn't Sky.

I haven't been able to get on at home since last night. I'm on Sky.

Should I try an alternative browser?

It's fine at work which isn't Sky.

The browser shouldn't make any difference at all. But some people have said it has made a difference, which I don't understand, but it might be worth trying anyway.

Sometimes switching your router off then on again can fix problems like this.

I suspect the problem is something to do with the new DNS provider. I've done tests from several places and used several online tools and proxies, and I've not experienced a problem with any of them. At least if I'd had problems it would give me something to investigate, but at the moment it's like trying to fix something that isn't broken.

The browser shouldn't make any difference at all. But some people have said it has made a difference, which I don't understand, but it might be worth trying anyway.

I suspect the problem is something to do with the new DNS provider. I've done tests from several places and used several online tools and proxies, and I've not experienced a problem with any of them. At least if I'd had problems it would give me something to investigate, but at the moment it's like trying to fix something that isn't broken.

Thanks, I'll give it a go tonight.

Worked first time :038: Thanks, Jeff. :)

My mobile on O2 started working okay from lunchtime and looking at a t-mobile mob I also have access to that is working as well now whereas it was not working before I went out.
So all is now well in the world and the equilibrium is once more restored.

I couldn't access TB for a couple of days. All good now, unfortunately.

I'm going to break it again - either tonight or tomorrow night.

The move to a new server will result in around 30 minutes of downtime, but the IP address change means some people will have the same problems they've had recently. If all ISPs refresh the DNS records at the correct intervals the amount of downtime should be no more than an hour - but I know from experience that it won't happen like that.

I'm going to break it again - either tonight or tomorrow night.

The move to a new server will result in around 30 minutes of downtime, but the IP address change means some people will have the same problems they've had recently. If all ISPs refresh the DNS records at the correct intervals the amount of downtime should be no more than an hour - but I know from experience that it won't happen like that.

Ho hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670