Post Match PSV Eindhoven 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit I like it. Feels unrehearsed and genuine

I couldn’t bring myself to sing along to an Oasis song at the last couple of home games, I ****ing loathe their shit music with every fibre of my being.

Love KDH to bits though, he’s been incredible recently.

I couldn’t bring myself to sing along to an Oasis tune at the last couple of home games, I ****ing loathe their shit music with every fibre of my being.

Love KDH to bits though, he’s been incredible recently.
Yeah **** singing Oasis songs, jesus christ

Sweat dreams are made of this
I had a sweat dream the other night, just kicked my undies off, flipped the pillow over and got straight back off.

Just watching those highlights and seeing that movement and passing again in the build up for our second.... it's absolutely incredible. KDH & Maddison with some incredible touches.

Another point to make is Iheanacho's passing which was excellent. He did very well on the night.

I'm so pleased for Perez though. I've been a defender of his for a long time. Yes he's had poor games but he is a very lovely footballer and, when played in his proper position, can be excellent. He's about a billion times better than Daka as a striker.

An excellent win against quite an average side.

I thought we started well but after about 10 minutes we lost the plot. Surprisingly the main culprits were Evans and Tielemans, giving the ball away and putting us under needless pressure.

In the second half we were much better and completely dominated the game, apart from the odd breakaway by PSV.

In terms of performances, Dewsbury-hall, Maddison and Castagne did very well but the stand out player by a country mile was Wesley Fofana. I'll put my cards on the table now, he is world class and could play for any team on the planet. Thankfully we have him tied into a nice long contract so that when he does leave, he will earn the club an absolute fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566