Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cannot teach hunger and desire, all people that have ever competed in any level of any sport know that, sorry it doesn't fit your simplistic view of Puel is shit its all him and only him but its true
So did the players not show hunger and desire when we won the PL? If they did, they clearly have it so don’t need to be taught it?

It’s called “motivation”.

I think you’re losing the plot.

You don’t think Mahrez is world class? Because if you’re going to tell me he and Vardy are ordinary Premier League players then we can’t really have this discussion.
there is a big gap between World Class and what Mahrez and Vardy, Vardy is a top premier league player but I doubt even he would claim he's world class, Mahrez probably has world class talent but he is way too inconsistent to be deemed world class, otherwise City would not have balked at our asking price
So did the players not show hunger and desire when we won the PL? If they did, they clearly have it so don’t need to be taught it?

It’s called “motivation”.

I think you’re losing the plot.
you really are looking through rose tinted spec if you cannot see that any motivation and desire they had left the moment we lifted that trophy, they did something even they never dared to think was possible, know they can never match it let alone top it and got huge fat pay checks, their motivation is simply gone, they are coasting to the end of their careers, its been patiently obvious since, its understandable but still true.

That's the difference with the top players, they win and then want to do it all over again and again

In my working life I have had several very good managers and in between some not so good, no matter how much I tried I could never seem to work to the same level for those ones as the ones who inspired me to be better.

In my working life I have had several very good managers and in between some not so good, no matter how much I tried I could never seem to work to the same level for those ones as the ones who inspired me to be better.
you might not have worked quite as hard but I bet you didn't pretty much stop working all together did you

Oh. My. God.

Give it up for Christ’s sake.

there is a big gap between World Class and what Mahrez and Vardy, Vardy is a top premier league player but I doubt even he would claim he's world class, Mahrez probably has world class talent but he is way too inconsistent to be deemed world class, otherwise City would not have balked at our asking price
If Vardy had a competent, consistent team behind him, he’d outscore Kane every season. Five years younger and he’s on the shopping lists of the biggest clubs in Europe. Mahrez actually is on those lists, and the prices Manchester City were allegedly quoted were not unreasonable. That’s pretty much the going rate for an attacking player of that standard. The reason for their absurd approach is still unclear to me, honestly, because it’s plainly obvious they had no desire to actually sign the player.

If Vardy had a competent, consistent team behind him, he’d outscore Kane every season. Five years younger and he’s on the shopping lists of the biggest clubs in Europe. Mahrez actually is on those lists, and the prices Manchester City were allegedly quoted were not unreasonable. That’s pretty much the going rate for an attacking player of that standard. The reason for their absurd approach is still unclear to me, honestly, because it’s plainly obvious they had no desire to actually sign the player.
if a truly world class player becomes available clubs move heaven and earth to sign him, Mahrez has wanted to leave ever since we won the title, we have only ever had 2 bids for him

if you cannot handle people disagreeing with you then may I suggest you go live on some private island somewhere and cut off all contact with the outside world
May I suggest some punctuation?

If my manager said that my current performance didn't really matter and it's all about what I start to do in 6 months I'd probably down tools.

if a truly world class player becomes available clubs move heaven and earth to sign him, Mahrez has wanted to leave ever since we won the title, we have only ever had 2 bids for him

...and neither of them were of the order required to secure the services of a world-class player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363