Puel out

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably not, but then again they need something to moan about cus we won
You can't actually think this bollocks for real? If we'd played in that style for a while, there would be nothing to moan about. The fact that this is one game out of dozens; a metaphorical rose growing out of a pot of shit as it were, means that perhaps people are a little cautious about being too placated about it.

The win was great, the second half performance was excellent. He got most of it right against Chelsea. Let's see if it continues. We would all love it to, no matter how much you think this not to be the case.

You can't actually think this bollocks for real? If we'd played in that style for a while, there would be nothing to moan about. The fact that this is one game out of dozens; a metaphorical rose growing out of a pot of shit as it were, means that perhaps people are a little cautious about being too placated about it.

The win was great, the second half performance was excellent. He got most of it right against Chelsea. Let's see if it continues. We would all love it to, no matter how much you think this not to be the case.
You are wasting your breath mate.

What's going on?

2 great performances and 6 points which no one could have expected.

Let's see what happens over the next 2 games...

For now, I'll enjoy my humble pie and this ****ing result! What a belter from Ricardo!!!!

Typical things change immediately after I stop supporting him. I could be being a dick telling everyone how wrong they were and that I was vindicated, now I'm just a dick!

Our standard expectation at the moment should be 60 points a season. That's not good enough for the top 6 but should be a cut above the average sides. Our squad is better than all but 6 of the sides in this league. We have a right to expect us to be able to compete better than we have been doing.

I thought we'd reach the half way point well adrift of this standard but these two results have certainly redressed matters somewhat. We've also picked up 6 points against the big six teams following 0 from the first four which is also the sort of return we have every right to expect.

So, the half term report reads almost good enough. 30 points is par so we're only 2 short of that.

If Puel goes true to his usual form, he'll make too many changes on Saturday and we'll be disjointed, slow, boring and frustrating again. If that happens, and we fail to put away a terrible Cardiff side, then all the criticism will be back again.

Yes, it’s really important that claude doesn’t **** about with the side too much this weekend.

Back 5 picks itself.

The only question will be do we need 3 defensive midfielders against Cardiff at home or do you go for Gray or Ghezzal in place of, say, Mendy.

Could see him dropping Hamza for some reason.

And I really hope we sign a striker in a January. Someone that gives us a different option ala Giroud or Murray.

Let's be honest: Claude Puel has earned the rest of this season.

As has been said previously, if a change is to be made, the summer is the time so to do it. CP now deserves time to show that this is a turn about, and not just a fluke. I am deeply impressed that, against both Chelsea and Manchester City, we not only got the result; we deserved it.

As has been said previously, if a change is to be made, the summer is the time so to do it. CP now deserves time to show that this is a turn about, and not just a fluke. I am deeply impressed that, against both Chelsea and Manchester City, we not only got the result; we deserved it.
Would you be saying that if we hadn’t won both games?

The idiot who started this thread was clearly just trying to motivate the players and management.

let's wait and see the side he puts out on Saturday

Would you be saying that if we hadn’t won both games?
He probably wouldn't. But then, would he be calling his Aunty 'Aunty' if she had a pair of bollocks and a beard? The question is pretty redundant one.

I've been a critic of Puel for a while and wanted him out quite some time ago but to get rid of him after two great results and two much, much better performances would be utter horse shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566