Punches Thrown in K Block Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sickened to see a yob punch an older geezer knocking off his glasses today, in K Block/L Block border just for telling him to sit down.
A couple of stewards then intervened and got abuse from the yob and his yob mate, plus some middle aged twat that was sat several rows further down from the incident stood up and started shouting up to the stewards to feck off.
Some City fans piss me off at times with there stupid behaviour, there is no fecking need to come to a football match and abuse genuine supporters. :bang:

little ***** probably think its hard is all, one day they'll get in a real fight and end up in the shit...

we can only hope

little ***** probably think its hard is all, one day they'll get in a real fight and end up in the shit...

we can only hope

They should be banned for a few seasons. Wa*kers.:mad:

Makes me sick, I almost had a kick off with one of our 'fans' at Chelski, as he kept knocking the old boy next to me over.

I was sickened to see a yob punch an older geezer knocking off his glasses today, in K Block/L Block border just for telling him to sit down.
A couple of stewards then intervened and got abuse from the yob and his yob mate, plus some middle aged twat that was sat several rows further down from the incident stood up and started shouting up to the stewards to feck off.
Some City fans piss me off at times with there stupid behaviour, there is no fecking need to come to a football match and abuse genuine supporters. :bang:

the unfortunate addition to this story is that my soon to be ex husband sits in that block and they still believe that they are baby squad, sad ****ers really... its about time that they all grew up and joined the real world in all honesty

the unfortunate addition to this story is that my soon to be ex husband sits in that block and they still believe that they are baby squad, sad ****ers really... its about time that they all grew up and joined the real world in all honesty
:icon_eek:

Couldn't agree with you more, Cate :038:

Simple yet brilliant post Cate :038:

All clubs have there fair share of tos sers who go to cause trouble rather than to watch the team. Leicester are no angels, they are quite known to cause trouble at away grounds around the country which i find embrassing. To see it in your home, with your own fans shows a total lack of respect for the club you are meant to support.

Ban them all.

Well said.

The main reason I won't be bothering going to another football match,way too many arseholes around at them nowadays.

Yes. It is horrible. However, it is better than it was in the 1970s. We are slowly making progress. Three or four years ago we had a maatch with a black referee and at half time a successful girls football team we cheered as they went around the pitch. In the section where I was a did not hear a single racist or sexist remark. That of course is as it should be. But I can tell you that when I started watching Leicester any black referee and any female footballers would have been met with offensive language. It is sometimes difficult to believe but in some ways we are slowly making progress.

Yes. It is horrible. However, it is better than it was in the 1970s. We are slowly making progress. Three or four years ago we had a maatch with a black referee and at half time a successful girls football team we cheered as they went around the pitch. In the section where I was a did not hear a single racist or sexist remark. That of course is as it should be. But I can tell you that when I started watching Leicester any black referee and any female footballers would have been met with offensive language. It is sometimes difficult to believe but in some ways we are slowly making progress.

...and did they get their tits out for the lads?

Did they f8ck.

Progress my arse.

small brains + big intake of alcohol + small willies = outbreaks of machismo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670