QPR 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City 0 QPR 1

No... Not yet another thread taken over by the ego maniac that is Syd.... With absolutely no respect just fecking do one you prat.

Was thinking exactly the same.

So much negativity and repetition from Syd, and I really can't be bothered reading it all, because it's just the same over and over with no real basis.

Just negativity.

Looks like I'm done with this thread for now. Ho hum. Maybe we should have a seperate "Syd's post match analysis" thread for each game.

I apologise for not being shit enough to check where all of you live. Obviously Newcastle upon Tyne is infinitely more intriguing a place to fester than Leicester. Sorry.

Seriously, are you all so dumb that you can't see that this side needs to improve? Or that any of our managers since Taylor would have killed for Sven's financial backing, regardless of his starting position?

There are very few neutrals who are impressed by City. Now if we go up, that would be an achievement. Until then, zip up those flies ffs.

I would think that someone with your undoubted genius would have noticed that the location was quite clearly displayed next to my post, keep looking and you may work out where it is.

Is anyone saying you shouldn't doubt Sven's judgement? I certainly didn't. I do find it hilarious that you think Berner's form this season should be ignored on the basis of last season.

Very few neutrals are impressed by us? I know a good few that are more than impressed, Cocknose even said he was impressed with us today.

Bad mood.... No cuddles for H Pants, Syd is annoying.

Okay here goes. Yes absolutely everything Sven has done has been spot on. Even the losses and the failure to score goals haven't represented any sort of problem. Bednar and Kirkland were also excellent acquisitions. Hobbs and Fryatt are nowhere near good enough to play at this level. Weale is rubbish, Ricardo is amazing. There's no problem with accumulating loads of loan signings, it didn't do Leeds any harm in 2002 under Peter Reid. I always prefer a slow build-up game to direct football, even when we lose, Peter Taylor and Craig Levein being excellent exponents of such a game. And Newcastle under or upon whatever isn't in ****ing Leicestershire.

Christ. Do you know how stupid you all seem to anyone who hasn't got his **** up the manager's arse?

There are very few neutrals who are impressed by City. Now if we go up, that would be an achievement. Until then, zip up those flies ffs.

I generally try not to engage you... but this is utter, utter bollocks.

I do find it hilarious that you think Berner's form this season should be ignored on the basis of last season.

It was a suggestion, nothing more. Unless you believe everything should stay exactly as it is - and most of you do - then we need suggestions. Or do we just go back to the towel-slapping?

As for negativity - we just ****ing lost for Christ's sake! It wasn't a good result! But if I recall I started off by saying it isn't the end of the world, without wishing it to be interpreted as 'I'm not a racist but...' or anything like that. Jesus, don't be so wet.

Was thinking exactly the same.

So much negativity and repetition from Syd, and I really can't be bothered reading it all, because it's just the same over and over with no real basis.

Just negativity.

Looks like I'm done with this thread for now. Ho hum. Maybe we should have a seperate "Syd's post match analysis" thread for each game.

Good idea, I imagine a 'syd' area of the forum I'd what he'd like. Perhaps it could be a place to let off steam?!

Anyway...

I think we did well today, and were very unlucky to lose. But, if we'd taken our chances (of which we made plenty) then we would've been fine.

Thought Bruma was excellent today, MOTM for me, closely followed by Wellens.

I quite liked the diamond formation, but think if we're going to continue with it we need an extra midfielder, someone better than Oakley to be honest. Not to overly criticise him, because he worked hard today and broke up play, but too often his passes went astray.

It was a suggestion, nothing more. Unless you believe everything should stay exactly as it is - and most of you do - then we need suggestions. Or do we just go back to the towel-slapping?

Towel-slapping? Please enlighten me, what the **** are you on about now?

I haven't said everything should stay exactly as it is, I just think replacing Mee with a player that has looked shit in the same position would be lunacy.

Re: QPR 1 City 0

We must make sure that Nottingham Fox never starts a pre match thread again :icon_lol:

I think Lazzer is the man for Tuesday...

Then you really have seen little of them. Vassell has done a very good (and underrated) job for us this season, he holds the ball up really well, better than even Howard or Yakubu do. Waghorn gets muscled off the ball far too easily and always has done, the system we play cannot change the fact a player that is easily defended by physical players.

Bruma and Mee were superb today, our best two players easily, there's no way Berner should have got in the side ahead of them.

I thought Naughton and Bruma were our best players by a mile.. Mee not convincing going forward, over hit his chance to land the ball at Vassell's feet for a great chance. I've thought this for a while now that our midfield looks tired and a little lightweight.. it wasn't just Oakley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669