QPR 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the back of the post match thread on Monday this performance proves you can play attractive exciting combative football and win games.

On Monday we were lucky last night we got what we deserved from the game.

That performance should be our benchmark for the remainder of the season. If we can play like that more often a trip to wembley or better is achievable.

Well done you blue boys and a special well done to np. Proud of that performance!

Neilson clearly has his faults - some quite basic - but I'm actually beginning to appreciate him. I can understand the criticism but there's something about him I'm warming to.

Neilson clearly has his faults - some quite basic - but I'm actually beginning to appreciate him. I can understand the criticism but there's something about him I'm warming to.

Good managing I think Bob, after his calamitous Watford display wasn't Morrison bought in? I reckon Neilson has worked his socks off to get back in to the starting 11 and I totally agree with you, I am starting to warm to him also. Last night I thought he was very good.

I didn't know that there was a Halloween Party at the Club where i go on a Friday, so they had the volume turned down for the game.

Matty's first goal was scored to Micheal Jacksons thriller and second to 'i was working late in the lab one night'.

Top performance, Brown outstanding, Fryatt class.

Good managing I think Bob, after his calamitous Watford display wasn't Morrison bought in? I reckon Neilson has worked his socks off to get back in to the starting 11 and I totally agree with you, I am starting to warm to him also. Last night I thought he was very good.

Slightly mixed feelings for me, Alex....I believe Morrison could/will become a decent player for us, I think he's already better than Neilson and will improve given the opportunity so therefore should be in the starting 11 but for some reason - and I can't quite work out why? - Neilson, for me, feels the right option at full back.

PS - Happy b-day!

Slightly mixed feelings for me, Alex....I believe Morrison could/will become a decent player for us, I think he's already better than Neilson and will improve given the opportunity so therefore should be in the starting 11 but for some reason - and I can't quite work out why? - Neilson, for me, feels the right option at full back.

PS - Happy b-day!

Totally agree, Morrison looks superb, what a find. Thanks !!

A superb performance from the whole team . Not a game I expected to get anything from but we bossed I thought. Let's keep that standard going.

I didn't know that there was a Halloween Party at the Club where i go on a Friday, so they had the volume turned down for the game.

Matty's first goal was scored to Micheal Jacksons thriller and second to 'i was working late in the lab one night'.

Bobby Boris Pickett & the Crypt kickers 'Monster Mash'

Bobby Boris Pickett & the Crypt kickers 'Monster Mash'

Some of the lyrics make me :icon_lol:

From my laboratory in the castle east
To the master bedroom where the vampires feast
The ghouls all came from their humble abodes
To get a jolt from my electrodes

They did the mash
They did the monster mash

Last edited:
Just got home from work and it seems other results have gone pretty well as well..

Coventry 1 Reading 3
Ipswich 1 Derby 0 (going down , and I'm not refrring to the home team)
Bristol City 1 Sheff Wed 1
Middlesboro' 0 Plymouth 1

Blackpool and Preston both drew. Now all we need is for Cardiff and Forest to share the points and for the Blades to get one over on Newcastle.

updated sig.

got rid of ollie stats and added top goal scorers

I am glad you have done that. It seemed to me a warning against statistics. You were comparing a manager who had a pre-season and most of his games in League 1 with one who came in halfway through a season to clear up a mess in the Championship. That is no disrespect to Nigel who I think is the best manager since Martin O'Neill.

Adding the top goal scorers may startle those supporters who are convinced Matty Fryatt cannot score goals at this level.

Just got home from work and it seems other results have gone pretty well as well..

Coventry 1 Reading 3
Ipswich 1 Derby 0 (going down , and I'm not refrring to the home team)
Bristol City 1 Sheff Wed 1
Middlesboro' 0 Plymouth 1

Blackpool and Preston both drew. Now all we need is for Cardiff and Forest to share the points and for the Blades to get one over on Newcastle.

The worst we can end up is 4th ... not bad for a newly promoted team :038:

Now I'm not going to launch into some bizzare Joe fox style 'the facts don't lie' ramble/spreadsheet but...... 74 points was enough to see a side into the play-offs last season. Keep this form up and we could make 80 plus. (Probably won't happen, but then I thought we'd get dicked by QPR, Reading and Boro so....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669