Post Match QPR 3 Leicester City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already don't give a shit. Not even attempted to watch any of the recent games - even though internet streams have been available. Can we just get this relegation lark over now. Boring.

It's taken 10 years to get where we are.
You've given up barely a 3rd of the way into a new season.

Just incredible!

I was at the match. Our attacking play was decent but we didn't have the final product. Virtually zero creativity. We went in half way. We weren't head deep.

Schlupp was excellent, RDL should emigrate, others were passionate but lacked any skill. Set plays were awful.

I honestly reckon NP will get sacked. As much as I hate to admit it.

Who is this so called obvious saviour?
I Can't think of one.

Hopefully our owners don't possess the same knee jerk reactions as some of our so called fans!

At what point doesn't it become knee jerk?

Villa will be his last stand. Lose that and things could get very ugly indeed.

Not sure firing him will do any good...but at some point results have to matter.

Certainly, it's time to have a sneaky bet on him as first managerial casualty.

Last edited:
It's taken 10 years to get where we are.
You've given up barely a 3rd of the way into a new season.

Just incredible!

We are sinking like a lead balloon. All that needs to be said.

Who is this so called obvious saviour?
I Can't think of one.

Hopefully our owners don't possess the same knee jerk reactions as some of our so called fans!

Tony Pulis would keep us up. I don't think I can name anyone else that could, NP certainly won't.

Our excellent owners have spent over £100m on this club and if they are happy to watch us slide back to where we were when they arrived, they're insane.

What is knee jerk about watching and enduring two months of total dross? A dreadful QPR side have just had 32 shots against us and beaten us comfortably. WE ARE BOTTOM!

By all means, you can carry on living in la-la land and criticising fellow fans for giving a shit. But it's not what I call a fan.

Tony Pulis would keep us up. I don't think I can name anyone else that could, NP certainly won't.

Our excellent owners have spent over £100m on this club and if they are happy to watch us slide back to where we were when they arrived, they're insane.

What is knee jerk about watching and enduring two months of total dross? A dreadful QPR side have just had 32 shots against us and beaten us comfortably. WE ARE BOTTOM!

By all means, you can carry on living in la-la land and criticising fellow fans for giving a shit. But it's not what I call a fan.

Are you nit criticising fans just for not agreeing with you?

NP: "We created enough chances to win multiple games today. We threatened and were a bit unlucky, but the players are frustrated."

How many more chances than us did QPR create today....?

NP: "We created enough chances to win multiple games today. We threatened and were a bit unlucky, but the players are frustrated."

How many more chances than us did QPR create today....?

I've just listened to that interview and he was making no sense whatsoever. If he's like that in the changing room just now, no wonder the players are clueless.

3 -2 is a very comfortable win, yeh right.
I'd argue that we had the better clear cut chances, just didn't take them.

As for giving a shit, as you put it.
I don't agree with all this slagging off of players or the manager.
Just shows to me how fickle so called fans are.

We are in a results business, and if we are cast a drift in 3 months, if not before, the Thais hands may be forced.

As it is, we are 1 point from where many fans would have taken us to finish before the season started.
If that is the case, the road ahead was never going to be a smooth one.

The sooner people realise we don't have a good enough squad and no manager is going to change that (can't see anyone of note fancying a relegation battle in the Prem with no major wages) the better. The only way to help the situation is getting behind the current squad.

The confidence around the club is non existent. We need that plucky result to lift us. If we get cut adrift maybe it's time for a change but a good couple of results would see us away from the relegation zone.

I'd like to see Nigel on the touchline from the start now and abandon his 'Clive Woodwood' technique. Perhaps the players would respond better to him than to KP or MS shouting encouragement - certainly it would send out a good signal to the supporters as well.

The sooner people realise we don't have a good enough squad and no manager is going to change that (can't see anyone of note fancying a relegation battle in the Prem with no major wages) the better.

We have a significantly better squad than Palace had this time last year.

We have a significantly better squad than Burnley, who NP insulted as being inferior to us in every way as a club when we drew with them but who are now above us.

I think we have a better squad than QPR, Palace and West Brom too.

We have a significantly better squad than Burnley, who NP insulted as being inferior to us in every way as a club when we drew with them but who are now above us.

You would say that. Feckin' brown noser

Then the players taking to the field aren't the best the squad has to offer or else we wouldn't be below those teams?

Then the players taking to the field aren't the best the squad has to offer or else we wouldn't be below those teams?

What are you blithering on about? Positions in the league are not only determined by the quality of each squad. We've got enough about us to be a few points and a few places higher. NPs naivety and lack of competence are the only reason we're bottom.

What are you blithering on about? Positions in the league are not only determined by the quality of each squad. We've got enough about us to be a few points and a few places higher. NPs naivety and lack of competence are the only reason we're bottom.

So you don't blame the players at all. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566