Post Match QPR 3 Leicester City 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schlupp the only other positive.

Our set pieces at both ends are absolutely shambolic (somebody should be sacked for that alone) and will cause us to go down.

Vardy caused us problems but lacks quality in front of goal.

Last edited:
Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal, bring on Scousers by the score.......

Tuesday is another day!

I cannot believe how we have sunk since the Manchester United game. Dire. Dull. Down.

Look on the bright side lads and lasses, at least we have more points than the record low by the Sheep.

Oh..................

The way we've folded since losing at Palace is depressingly similar to the way we responded to our defeat at Peterborough two seasons ago. It seems to me that Pearson isn't terrible good at arresting a slide.

I stick by what I've been saying all season; even if we go down we should keep him. He proved last season he can learn from shit times and I think he has earned the opportunity to do it all over again. But I'm now also of the view that we are going down with him in charge and that the owners won't be as patient as I'd like. He could easily get the bullet any time now without anybody being surprised.

We played like relegation fodder. We've really been stinking the Premier League out over the last couple of months.

Wrong line up yet again. Wrong tactics yet again. Substitutions were appalling yet again.

Cambiasso and Morgan deserve to play in a better team than ours.

QPR were absolutely awful. A nothing team without any quality. Yet the scoreline flattered us.

We're now deservedly bottom. No doubt most of you are still happy with this but I'm not. If we don't win on Tuesday, it's time to get rid. If we don't sack him by Xmas, we might as well not bother at all so it's soon or never.

If the owners have any sense, they'll be talking to the obvious replacement tonight.

I'm on the verge of not giving a shit anymore.

We played like relegation fodder. We've really been stinking the Premier League out over the last couple of months.

Wrong line up yet again. Wrong tactics yet again. Substitutions were appalling yet again.

QPR were absolutely awful. A nothing team without any quality. Yet the scoreline flattered us.

We're now deservedly bottom. No doubt most of you are still happy with this but I'm not. If we don't win on Tuesday, it's time to get rid. If we don't sack him by Xmas, we might as well not bother at all so it's soon or never.

If the owners have any sense, they'll be talking to the obvious replacement tonight.

I already don't give a shit. Not even attempted to watch any of the recent games - even though internet streams have been available. Can we just get this relegation lark over now. Boring.

Last edited:

Who is this so called obvious saviour?
I Can't think of one.

Hopefully our owners don't possess the same knee jerk reactions as some of our so called fans!

I already don't give a shit. Not even attempted to watch any of the recent games - even though internet streams have been available. Can we just get this relegation lark over now. Boring.
Judging by your post in the Pearson Out thread you do give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4569
8Middlesbro4566