QPR Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more concerning is that people who travel miles all season and spend thousands of money are all bad supporters because they disagree with Megson's appointment.

Thats me then.

The point is though, I'm not convinced about GM, but I'm willing to give him a chance. The booing of him when he came onto the pitch before the game was just plain daft. But to say you can't have an opinion on the terrible subs on Saturday that in my opinion cost us the game is also plain daft. Plus, what are me and the mrs going to discuss on the 2 hour journey home if not the performance. Just because you are not pleased with some aspect of the game/manager/chairman does not make you a bad supporter. :icon_wink

Milan came in as saviour of LCFC. He replaced a manager who had poor skills at communicating with the fans with one who, whatever his other faults may have been, made the majority of us feel that he was concerned and able to change things.
Whether some people on here like it or not, Allen was popular. Megson was never going to be lauded for simply becoming our manager. He has not shown any great ability to make the fans feel that he is one of us. As in almost every other spere of life, communication is becoming more important than achievement. If he wants fan praise, he is going to have to earn it. Fair? No, but life isn't fair.

There seems to be an approach, lauded by the likes of Biff where you praise and hero worship anyone coming in and only when they are proven to be shite do you turn on them. I prefer to have less of a peaks and troughs attitude and see things for how they are initially.

Managers should have to earn respect and praise not be lauded as the new mesiah on day 1. some people cant see that.

Thats me then.

The point is though, I'm not convinced about GM, but I'm willing to give him a chance. The booing of him when he came onto the pitch before the game was just plain daft. But to say you can't have an opinion on the terrible subs on Saturday that in my opinion cost us the game is also plain daft. Plus, what are me and the mrs going to discuss on the 2 hour journey home if not the performance. Just because you are not pleased with some aspect of the game/manager/chairman does not make you a bad supporter. :icon_wink

Bang on.

my anger today was at macky and redittch was for slating megson when he hasnt even run a training session for us yet.

To be honest Biff, I think you just fancied having a pop at me & have used me congratulating Redditch on making a very common sense post as your excuse.

The only thing that I have ever criticised Smegson for is the woeful substitutions he made against QPR, that cost us two points against the worst team that will visit the Walkers this season.
That is it. Full stop. That is the only criticism I've ever made against the man.
That criticism was made in the QPR match thread & was entirely justified IMO.

I really would love for you to show me all this slating & moaning that you say I've been doing. But the problem you have there is that it doesn't exist Biff

dont confuse my argument.

He doesn't need to, you're doing a great job of that yourself.

Thats me then.

ditto

the rest of your post i agree with in a measured way.
but do you think its fair to call him 'a ginger haired w&nker' :102:

at least your attention has turned to having a go at me, instead of trashing our new manager.

Biffy-baby, I've not had a go at you, you had a go at me and I have never trashed the new manager.

Keep calm.

Just accept that some people have to promote the acceptance of decisions made at the club.

When GM's time is up, they'll be letting you know.

FFS you fickle feckers!

ditto

Well i would say yes as its quite obvious that he has both of those attributes. :102:

ditto

No, again ridiculous, and the general concensus around us (at least five people:icon_bigg) was that all the abuse was uncalled for.

I think you are on a loser with this Biff because people will always have different opinions on football, but thats part of the enjoyment for me most of the time. But occasionally it does get annoying when you disagree with people as strongly as you do, but you just have to accept that they are 'wrong' in your eyes (and in the case of the TB'ers, find a way to wind them up:icon_bigg). :icon_wink

I aint argueing with nobody on G M appointment suffice to say he wasnt on my list.

We still have'nt come to grips in midfield, up front we still need a left-sided player and personally I would have gone for Hume/Fryatt pairing up front, Cort was alright for 30 mins then blew up, should have been a sub to come on late

There goal good as it was.... showed the midfield are still not fully in tune with each other, the man had time....too much time on the ball.

only my wife calls me that :018:

Will she be able to help you locate all this moaning & slating of the manager that I'm supposed to have done?
Or is it just in your imagination?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Made me laugh out loud Durham, coffee coming out of my noise.

'Mongie' what a f*ckin great word. I'm going to use it at least three times today.

With you on that Macky :038::038: :icon_lol:

Nope Bob, you havent.... just the same argument going round and round and round....

Will she be able to help you locate all this moaning & slating of the manager that I'm supposed to have done?
Or is it just in your imagination?
redittch posted a negative entry regarding gm, and you applauded him 'bang on' i think you said.thats where idecided to step in and say my piece, like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669