Quick quick quick CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

OK Harry Potter, you got to work your magic now son... Trundle at Swansea? Kirk from Northampton? Freddy from Southend? Rioridan? (Nugent would not come IMO, as much as I'd love him to)..

We MUST get another striker in prior to midnight....

Please let's all be happy...because right now, losing Connolly seems really really bad.

Be positive, because if he is going I am sure CL will have someone already lined up (please)...

Rumours Iain Hume is coming. :102:

Last edited:
Freddy or Riordan sounds nice! :) No to Trundle

And I agree, Nugent wouldn't come here, and I think Preston want £1.5m anyway. He's been linked with Everton, so..

Steven said:
Rumours Iain Hume is coming. :102:

Rumours from where? And...who? I recognise the name, but can't think who he is. Is he from Tranmere or someone?

Nugent won't play for Everton and he'd love to play for us :102:

has connolly gone yet or is it just increased speculation?

oh and why Ian Hulme? hes not even a striker so that just fecks things further, what formation we gonna play 4-6-0 or 4-5-1.

Rayvon said:

oh and why Ian Hulme? hes not even a striker so that just fecks things further, what formation we gonna play 4-6-0 or 4-5-1.

Why would Nugent leave PNE for us?

Rayvon said:

Where have you heard that about Nugent? Or were you being sarcastic?

And Connolly hasn't gone yet, but we've accepted a £2m bid from Wigan, and he is there for talks at the moment, I think.

Graz said:
Where have you heard that about Nugent? Or were you being sarcastic?

And Connolly hasn't gone yet, but we've accepted a £2m bid from Wigan, and he is there for talks at the moment, I think.

He's gone.

Steven said:
Rumours Ian Hume is coming. :102:

Iain Hume
Forward
3 caps for Canada
Played 100 leauge games for tranmere and 49 subs, scored 32 goals, and this is in leauge 1

not worth it

Looks like Stevo was right:

LATEST Leicester City Offer For Iain Hume
Rovers accept bid from Championship side

LS6_Fox said:
Looks like Stevo was right:

LATEST Leicester City Offer For Iain Hume
Rovers accept bid from Championship side

source?

LS6_Fox said:

i'm more optimistic about him than most

he's sounds ok

him and riordan would be interesting

and still enough to buy someone else (left back)

Tranmere Rovers have this morning accepted an offer from Leicester City for the transfer of Iain Hume. The terms include an up front guaranteed payment of £500,000 on completion plus a further payment of £250,000 if Leicester City are promoted and a 10% sell on clause. The offer is far more attractive than other offers received over the summer from Preston North End and Sheffield Wednesday.

In recent weeks Iain Hume and his advisor have made it increasingly clear to Chairman Lorraine Rogers and Brian Little that he wanted the opportunity to play at Championship level and they urged the Club to have discussions with clubs that had expressed an interest.

Chairman Lorraine Rogers said: "Iain has clearly been unsettled and this was a factor.He made his views plain both directly and indirectly. Leicester have proposed a very good deal for the Club and, therefore, we have given Iain permission to talk to them."

Iain is travelling to Leicester City today to finalise personal terms and to undergo a medical

£500,000, rising to £750,000 if we get promoted, with a 10% sell on fee.

Looks like he'll be all we get then, I hope he's good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669