R.e.s.p.e.c.t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Hi, am new to this, working overseas for a few weeks and unable to catch up much on City games. Like to read what people have to say tho. Can I say I don't agree with you on this - thought the thread was the best thing I've seen on here, not sure what any of it had to do with Leicester, just seemed like a load of people who hated each other. But some good put downs.
I reckon I know who syd is. Don't want to give him away but think he was my teacher, also think I know who a few other people are and if Im right you should read what he's put about himself and youll probably figure out who he is (think asian history teacher).
i dont know why hes so mad, but its kind of true what he says about some people shouting everyone down on here. it's a new year be happy!

Prat!

walter

Just seen all this - like I said I know him. his name isnt syd just like mine isnt walter, he runs an academy in valencia spain and i'm doing a term with him, i live, to all intents and purposes, in his attic. hes in england till 10th 4 xmas and i was farely sure it was who i thought it was, moaning about everything on here. if your worried that im going to be nice to him then dont!

on an extra note, he suggest he's been to loads of leicester games but i reckon hes been to about 3 all season. but no, its true what i said, he did teach me history in england, thats how i got the job.

Steven

Just seen all this - like I said I know him. his name isnt syd just like mine isnt walter, he runs an academy in valencia spain and i'm doing a term with him, i live, to all intents and purposes, in his attic. hes in england till 10th 4 xmas and i was farely sure it was who i thought it was, moaning about everything on here. if your worried that im going to be nice to him then dont!

on an extra note, he suggest he's been to loads of leicester games but i reckon hes been to about 3 all season. but no, its true what i said, he did teach me history in england, thats how i got the job.

Do you box in a gym in Coventry? :102:

walter

no really

what else do you want me to say?!

saw all the stuff about IPs, obviously its the same IP. when hes back it wont be. is this a big problem? already told you i know the guy. dont want to argue with anyone.

and "sid" already knows i think hes an arsehole!

Macky

Gruntled Member
Sometimes this species makes me feel really, really awkward.
I think sometimes that I'm the alien and you're all Earthists, or summat, and I pray for some intergalactic rescuer to bring me back to whichever ****ing planet it is that I'm from. Save me space monkey, save me.
I can't be related to these souls.

Joe_Fox

Intelligence is measured by those around you. If you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate.

Hence why I post less these days.

Macky

Gruntled Member
So it's possible that Walter is not Syd?

I'm fairly sure we could construct an extremely elaborate fantasy scenario where that might be the case, but even a casual observer will be left with a lot of doubts

walter

didn't want to upset anyone - it's the acad. computer downstairs, it's not even his. mmaybe i should stick to reading through the postings. there are 3 other people here too you know, but ones a derby fan, ones a liverpool fan, so he says, and one seems to me to be a rugby boy, theyre all telling me they want to join up and i, basically, am protecting you all by saying no.

abel says sid is ok, hes just mardy because his very large wife left him. you should all leave him alone.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I think you should also refuse to brush his teeth.

Are we witnessing some kind of mental breakdown?

Steven

It is Chandler or has studied under Chandler. The bipolarity is definitely Chandleresque. :icon_conf

indierich06

DON'T FEED THE TROLL. DON'T FEED YOUR MOGWAI AFTER MIDNIGHT. DON'T PLAY WITH MATCHES. DON'T SIGN ADE AKINBIYI.

These are all things people should never do. If you ignore this braying moron, then he will surely **** off somewhere else where he isn't wanted before long.

Do we really want a pseudo-intellectual know-it-all-without-actually-knowing-much-of-anything bellend version of jas123 on our hands?

I think I can safely answer no. Please follow my advice.

Steven

I think you should also refuse to brush his teeth.

Are we witnessing some kind of mental breakdown?

Sadly I think the answer to that question is yes.

GazLCFC

Four cans of Fosters and three glasses of wine must have made my eyes go funny. What the feck is going on?

Steven

DON'T FEED THE TROLL. DON'T FEED YOUR MOGWAI AFTER MIDNIGHT. DON'T PLAY WITH MATCHES. DON'T SIGN ADE AKINBIYI.

These are all things people should never do. If you ignore this braying moron, then he will surely **** off somewhere else where he isn't wanted before long.

Do we really want a pseudo-intellectual know-it-all-without-actually-knowing-much-of-anything bellend version of jas123 on our hands?

I think I can safely answer no. Please follow my advice.

Quite right. :038: I blame it on kanefire myself. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670