R.e.s.p.e.c.t

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanefire166

just seen a thread from stringer on twitter saying about the lcfc players going round the infirmary to see the kids well done but what has really made me pleased is that the new owners went aswell RESPECT fair play to you , really nice to hear , sorry if you find this boring , just thought it was worth posting , merry christmas all:038:

Merry Chrimbo to you too... Not sure I respect the £10k a week mob for showing their faces at the Infirmary mind!!!

Merry Chrimbo to you too... Not sure I respect the £10k a week mob for showing their faces at the Infirmary mind!!!

Does it matter how much they get paid? Still went to the infirmary and gave out presents.

Perhaps they should go round all the narrowboats that are iced-in up and down the country and hand out hot mince pies.

just seen a thread from stringer on twitter saying about the lcfc players going round the infirmary to see the kids well done but what has really made me pleased is that the new owners went aswell RESPECT fair play to you , really nice to hear , sorry if you find this boring , just thought it was worth posting , merry christmas all:038:

Nice one. thanks for sharing it: I had certainly missed this story and I agree with you. :038:

Perhaps they should go round all the narrowboats that are iced-in up and down the country and hand out hot mince pies.

I'm sure Rosie and Jim are more than capable of looking after people like you!

It's all very well, but what the **** has any of this got to do with Aretha Franklin?

You night have just won a TB awards vote from me.
Yeah, footballers should be paid a maximum of a shilling a game and have second jobs to make ends meet.

what the players have done is great but the owners going is awesome, you would not see the glazers or the sheiks of manchester doing this bravo lcfc , proper family club

I'm sure Rosie and Jim are more than capable of looking after people like you!

If you see them, can you send them up the top end of the Trent & Mersey please.

I doubt there's a professional football club in the country where the players don't visit children in hospital at xmas.

I hope it's the sort of thing they do all year round and we don't get to hear about it, rather than a good photo opportunity once a year.

Well said Jeff, they go once a year and I bet they are told to go, I would have more respect if they did it a few more times in the remaining 51 weeks.

Well said Jeff, they go once a year and I bet they are told to go, I would have more respect if they did it a few more times in the remaining 51 weeks.

It is all a cynical photo opportunity. Nobody comes out of this with any respect.

was at a stadium tour by The Birch Himself today and he was interrupting it to take calls about going to hospital, and Top said he was going...

can confirm that The Birch Himself is his usual avuncular self in real life too

It is all a cynical photo opportunity. Nobody comes out of this with any respect.

I was at LOROS when they came round earlier in the year. OK so they had undoubtedly been told to come but they were a credit to the club, behaving with total respect to their surroundings and they did make some ill people very happy as I suspect they would have done with the children.

It's not always easy handling situations with ill people and some of these players are still young and they did it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669