R.e.s.p.e.c.t

Status
Not open for further replies.
your clueless the players do lots of charity work , more than most on here i bet, just because they are footballers doesn't meen they have to do this kind of thing, how many of you lot do charity work ,
i do im a firefighter and do lots each and every year , next?

Do they have charities for spelling and grammar?

some off you really annoy me on here , all i posted was about something nice and you turn it into a slanging match, shame on you

some off you really annoy me on here , all i posted was about something nice and you turn it into a slanging match, shame on you

Precisely what Syd so coherently pointed out in a thread t'other day, just Leicester fans being an absolute bunch of rotters to one another.

You're all tossrags. Except you Kane, you can be my friend.

I can't.

enter_main_photo.gif

You could swap lives for a day, I reckon 4-4-2 would jump at the chance to spend a day with firemen. You could let him slide down your pole.

Will he get his hose out and let him play with his helmet?

The presents used to be paid for out of the fines that players are given for breaking club rules.

I can remember taking the niece to a Xmas party a few years back, and the players had been at the hospital in the morning before going along to entertain the Junior Foxes; Taggs told me he hated the whole thing "I've got four of the feckers at home" were his words!!

He did say "feckers".

The presents used to be paid for out of the fines that players are given for breaking club rules.

I can remember taking the niece to a Xmas party a few years back, and the players had been at the hospital in the morning before going along to entertain the Junior Foxes; Taggs told me he hated the whole thing "I've got four of the feckers at home" were his words!!

He did say "feckers".

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girrrls!

I was at LOROS when they came round earlier in the year. OK so they had undoubtedly been told to come but they were a credit to the club, behaving with total respect to their surroundings and they did make some ill people very happy as I suspect they would have done with the children.

It's not always easy handling situations with ill people and some of these players are still young and they did it very well.

The last sentence makes an excellent point.

Obviously it would be wrong for any supporter not to make a negative point about Leicester City so I was join in the sneer:
If I am in hospital it may well be because of the effect our defensive mistakes have on my blood pressure.

I will now be unfashionably positive and say that if I was in hospital I would enjoy being visited by the Leicester City team although a visit by the Leicester City Ladies team would improve my morale even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
your clueless the players do lots of charity work , more than most on here i bet, just because they are footballers doesn't meen they have to do this kind of thing, how many of you lot do charity work ,
i do im a firefighter and do lots each and every year , next?

1. My what?
2. Meen.... The rock band from Lebanon? Do they do charity work as well then?
3. i should this be I?
4. WTF has being a firefighter got to do with it? It wasn't very charitable when you went on strike was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00