Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too well, methinks.

I saw the irony. I am sure that you have not a sarcastic cell in your body.

Now how about this comprehension test?

Thanks David. I used to post on the official site/planetfootball boards during the MON/Taylor days. You always remind me of another David who posted on there.
With regard to your advice, I prefer, unlike IDS, to avoid mocking the afflicted. So I'll reserve judgement on all those mentioned.:icon_lol:

Bit harsh? -and all just because I was confident in 13/14 that Nigel would never get the club promoted to the PL -and equally certain in 14/15 that we would be relegated. Just a couple of small inacuracies in about 12 years of incisive posts... but picked up by the toff Gwilliam!

Bit harsh? -and all just because I was confident in 13/14 that Nigel would never get the club promoted to the PL -and equally certain in 14/15 that we would be relegated. Just a couple of small inacuracies in about 12 years of incisive posts... but picked up by the toff Gwilliam!

Well...I thought it was poking fun gently, both at the people named, and Mr Gwilliam and his apparent indifference to the sociopathic Duncan Smith, and the very real effect of his policies, from a post he made earlier in the season. I'm sure I'll say far worse in time.:icon_razz

Anyhow. It seems the three lads have apologised. "Tom Hopper, James Pearson and Adam Smith would like to convey their sincere apologies for their behaviour - to the women involved in the incident, to the club and its owners, to the club's fans and to their families".

There we go. Thank heavens for that. Now we can move on and forget all about it.

A club statement said..."The board of Leicester City is deeply concerned about an incident involving three of our young professionals during a recent trip to Thailand". Yeah, we'll give them a very stiff telling off and let them know not to do it again.

I believe that Tom Hopper has already been the subject of a very intensive internal investigation

And there's plenty of video evidence to prove it......

Last edited:
Was it not the players involved filming themselves?

No. I don't recommend watching the full thing in all its gory details, but if you do, you clearly see all three players in shot with three women. There is a seventh person there filming the whole thing. By the looks and comments towards the person behind the camera, it is likely to be a fellow player.

As you well know Redditch my comment has nothing to do with your views on Pearson. .

Wasn't it you who once referred to football supporters as "plebs"?- I don't think I am the one who is a "toff" here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670