Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me who thinks paying up their contracts would not be all that expensive in football terms?

Nope. Thought that too.

Might look a bit bad on us though. Almost like why would we do that, could we be seen to be even rewarding them?

Last edited:
I was under the impression they had broken the law? For me the main differences are - Danny Simpson wasn't slapping anyone about on a work event & The concrete evidence.

To my knowledge Simpson intends to appeal, if that's lost then **** him. There's no grey area where these 3 bellends are concerned though and they made sure of that.

Nailed it.

I was under the impression they had broken the law? For me the main differences are - Danny Simpson wasn't slapping anyone about on a work event & The concrete evidence.

To my knowledge Simpson intends to appeal, if that's lost then **** him. There's no grey area where these 3 bellends are concerned though and they made sure of that.

Which law have they broken? I'm not up on Thai law so there may be some broken there but as for the video, it appears consenting (the videoing and the act). The racist comment was by one of them so you can't sack the other two for that.

Simpson has been convicted. Surely until he appeals successfully, he is guilty? These 3 have been dick heads who deserve the chop as well, but I can't get my head around why it's worse than what Simpson did.

I was made aware of this by a friend yesterday having been blissfully unaware doing other things.

For me there are 3 concerning things here
1/ I agree with all that are wondering why anyone would even want to share with their mates in the bedroom. Odd.
2/ Why film the ****ing thing?
3/ Why share it? It's like telling someone with a big mouth a little secret. Sooner or later everyone will find out...

I think, though, that the most accurate comments on this thread are the ones regarding visibility. I have no doubt this has been happening for years - but in today's society, every event like this is very, very visible and it only takes doing it once to screw your entire career. Ta-ta chaps, I don't see that we should be making any kind of effort to do you any favours now.

Fortunately, the bad publicity has about a further 24 hours to run.

Longer term, the club has to deal with whether to get rid of three not very bright young lads.

I feel sorry for Nigel Pearson who has been trying to help his son to get a career in the game - it would be painful for him to have to admit that this is not that likely to materialise. Maybe the club can move them on to some lower league/ conference outfit....and up its game in terms of the staff training.

I think drummin is probably correct. For most non-City fans it's a show of faux-outrage, a little smirk and thoughts of "thank goodness it didn't happen to my team".

It won't be faux-outrage in Thailand, it will have implications on the image of the club in an important market, the owners will be seriously embarrassed, it goes against everything we have been trying to do over the last 4 years.

Future tours and trips to Thailand will forever have this sorry episode lurking in the background.

In terms of the British media and other fans, yes they will no doubt be bored in a few days, but they are not the people who really matter.

Luckily it's not on the same level as the La Manga debacle

You are right. It's a thousand times worse.

Really? Maybe a thousand times worse than the first La Manga debacle, but not the second.

Welcome rjk. Enjoy the ride. Remember the ideal post combines the brevity of a Gwilliam, the restrained language of a Homer, the optimism of a Brownnose and the wisdom of RedditchFox. :icon_bigg

Thanks David. I used to post on the official site/planetfootball boards during the MON/Taylor days. You always remind me of another David who posted on there.
With regard to your advice, I prefer, unlike IDS, to avoid mocking the afflicted. So I'll reserve judgement on all those mentioned.:icon_lol:

Thanks David. I used to post on the official site/planetfootball boards during the MON/Taylor days. You always remind me of another David who posted on there.
With regard to your advice, I prefer, unlike IDS, to avoid mocking the afflicted. So I'll reserve judgement on all those mentioned.:icon_lol:

Welcome rjk :039:

Pity you joined at such a quiet time of the year. Not a lot going on to discuss at the mo.

Welcome rjk :039:

Pity you joined at such a quiet time of the year. Not a lot going on to discuss at the mo.

Cheers, pork pie fox. It's probably safer now than in the middle of a tense season. I'd be bound to say something that would be taken the wrong way, or misunderstood :018::102::081:

I feel sorry for Nigel Pearson who has been trying to help his son to get a career in the game - it would be painful for him to have to admit that this is not that likely to materialise. Maybe the club can move them on to some lower league/ conference outfit....and up its game in terms of the staff training.

I feel sorry for Mrs Pearson, or any of the other mothers, girlfriends, sisters who are related or associated with these 'men' and now know in graphic detail how they treat other women.

:081:

271 posts on a single subject in 2 days might suggest differently
If things go quiet, we could always create a maths thread.

Btw, I noticed you got the counting correct but I guess the forum software helped you quite a bit there.

If things go quiet, we could always create a maths thread.

Btw, I noticed you got the counting correct but I guess the forum software helped you quite a bit there.

Forum software?? You mean I didn't have to plough back through 28 pages?

And for the record, it was not my maths that was awry - I had forgotten (if only for that moment) that two teams could already be excluded from the calculation. Comprehension tests would be much more appropriate. Either that or free care (and season tickets) for alzheimer sufferers.

Last edited:
Forum software?? You mean I didn't have to plough back through 28 pages?

And for the record, it was not my maths that was awry - I had forgotten (if only for that moment) that two teams could already be excluded from the calculation. Comprehension tests would be much more appropriate. Either that or free care (and season tickets) for alzheimer sufferers.

How's your sarcasm monitor doing, Boc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670