Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant actually believe the amount of times I've read on twitter today the saying "lads will be lads" and its all young men (probably of the same age) writing it. Seems like they think its socially acceptable.
I think the reality is that this type of thing is socially acceptable in some circles. Society has certainly degenerated over time and perhaps the very thing that we are communicating via at this moment is significantly to blame.

I think the reality is that this type of thing is socially acceptable in some circles. Society has certainly degenerated over time and perhaps the very thing that we are communicating via at this moment is significantly to blame.

And despite this wonderful technology we have outing these three as sackable ****s we've yet to announce they've been as much as suspended, well done to the club there.

Circles I certainly dont wish to associate myself with.

And despite this wonderful technology we have outing these three as sackable ****s we've yet to announce they've been as much as suspended, well done to the club there.

But they are investigating, they've had the gumption to finally say that much... suppose after the W*se saga its best not to jump the gun.

But they are investigating, they've had the gumption to finally say that much... suppose after the W*se saga its best not to jump the gun.
Which id understand if the bellends hadn't provided sufficient evidence to start with. Sack em, call the rozzers...

Which id understand if the bellends hadn't provided sufficient evidence to start with. Sack em, call the rozzers...

Ture... apparently (according to even more wankers on twitter) video evidence doesnt make them guilty... sweet baby jebus.

Society has certainly degenerated over time and perhaps the very thing that we are communicating via at this moment is significantly to blame.

Have to disagree on that one. Let's not pretend things haven't moved forwards in a lot of ways socially. The visibility of stupidity is just higher than is has ever been.

Anyway, ****ing wankers have caused a lot of damage.

And another load of crap from twitter (I really should stop going on there) - apparently its an overreaction to want to sack them.

And another load of crap from twitter (I really should stop going on there) - apparently its an overreaction to want to sack them.

You following John Terry or something? I'm glad I've not been on there for years.

You following John Terry or something? I'm glad I've not been on there for years.

I stupidly searched #lcfc and it all appeared... the great mongs of society having their chance to spout utter shite. It became an obsession to see who could come up with the most ridiculous tweet.

A Leicester City spokesman said:"The Board of Leicester City Football Club is deeply concerned about an incident involving three of our young professionals during a recent trip to Thailand. Our players at every level are expected to behave as representatives and ambassadors for our Football Club, both on official Club duty and in their personal lives, so we treat their conduct extremely seriously.

“Following a preliminary meeting in consultation with the three players earlier today, the players involved in the incident are now returning to the UK, in advance of the rest of the squad.

"Tom Hopper, James Pearson and Adam Smith would like to convey their sincere apologies for their behaviour – to the women involved in the incident, to the Club and its owners, to the Club’s fans and to their families.

“A formal process of investigation will be undertaken with the players in conjunction with their representatives and, as such, no further comment can be made at this stage.

“Leicester City remains wholly committed to promoting equality in football and in wider society and to our players recognising their responsibilities as role models to young people.”

Me too. The internet did not invent misogynistic ****tards.

True.But I think what we're witnessing is the first generation to actually grow up with social media.Nothing is actually valid,important or even real unless you share it with the world.The very idea of privacy is becoming outmoded which is a source of delight for oppressive governments everywhere I should imagine.Irony really...the wonder tool that was supposed to give us unfettered freedom of expression will probably end up making us easier to track,influence & control.All in all I'm constantly delighted that my youthful indiscretions aren't recorded for all time on Facebook & Instagram.

Last edited:
True.But I think what we're witnessing is the first generation to actually grow up with social media.Nothing is actually valid,important or even real unless you share it with the world.The ides of privacy is becoming outmoded which is a source of delight for oppressive governments everywhere I should imagine.Irony really...the wonder tool that was supposed to give us unfettered freedom of expression will probably end up making us easier to track,influence & control.All in all I'm constantly delighted that my youthful indiscretions aren't recorded for all time on Facebook & Instagram.

I'd hope your youthful indiscretions were not a patch on this...

Yup, cutting their holiday short to return home to be on holiday seems like **** all really. The club aren't dealing with this very well IMO. The apologetic statement on behalf of the 3 cretins certainly doesn't distance the club from their actions.

LCFC still have to abide by employment laws. I would have thought that the HR team are already working out how they can cut them loose.

Yup, cutting their holiday short to return home to be on holiday seems like **** all really. The club aren't dealing with this very well IMO. The apologetic statement on behalf of the 3 cretins certainly doesn't distance the club from their actions.

There was a chance that the club could have cut the worst of this story off by instantly sacking the three players and expressing total disgust by saying that this behaviour is not acceptable and they will never represent the club again.

That time has now passed. The club will rightly get a lot more stick now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669