Racist orgy shame caught on camera during Thailand end of season tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is highly unlikely the club can sack these players today without going through formal process, these will be holding statements that will keep fans informed that the process is ongoing, for me I think this is the beginning of the end for these 3.

LCFC still have to abide by employment laws. I would have thought that the HR team are already working out how they can cut them loose.

Unfortunately yes, you are right. The last sentence about equality is interesting... most companies have policies in place for this and it is a sackable offence...

LCFC still have to abide by employment laws. I would have thought that the HR team are already working out how they can cut them loose.

It's hardly going to require an HR expert to see the gross misconduct here????? The longer we drag it on, the worst it will reflect on the club.

Hi, by the way, first post after years of lurking as a guest. I suppose I could have chosen a happier subject to start, but I fear the prem will lead to more of this.
Welcome in! It's nice to stop lurking, isn't it?

:038:

Yup, cutting their holiday short to return home to be on holiday seems like **** all really. The club aren't dealing with this very well IMO. The apologetic statement on behalf of the 3 cretins certainly doesn't distance the club from their actions.

They have to be seen to be following due process. It will need a proper HR-led investigation so as to eliminate any possibility of the club having any action taken against it by parties who may feel, rightly or wrongly, wronged by its decision. It is likely that the club already knows it will sack the players but there will be legal formalities to undertake before they announce it.

All that said if City's HR department is anything like the one at my place we might wake up tomorrow morning to an announcement that this lot have been given ownership of the club.

Last edited:
Seems as if they have escaped any police intervention and whisked home.

What a bunch of idiots and what a shame. It could ruin any chance they had of progressing. The development team had a good season as well. Got to feel sorry for Pearson Snr, Steve Beaglehole and all the decent hard working people trying to develop these spoilt to***ers.

In most jobs I doubt they'd need to **** about to find something in that video to warrant suspending them until the investigation (whatever the **** that needs to entail) is complete.

It's hardly going to require an HR expert to see the gross misconduct here????? The longer we drag it on, the worst it will reflect on the club.

Employment law is a total minefield; in their defence they have to make sure they are correct in their decision making.

And the bad news keeps on rolling in...

mirror.jpg
Post of the year. Without any competition.

Last edited:
In most jobs I doubt they'd need to **** about to find something in that video to warrant suspending them until the investigation (whatever the **** that needs to entail) is complete.

I'd be amazed if they haven't already suspended them.

The investigation will involve an internal hearing during which the players will be accompanied by representatives, probably from the PFA, and given an opportunity to acknowledge their wrongdoing and plead their cases. The club will then decide that they're twats and sack them.

Last edited:
One to look out for.

For Sale ......Gumtree Leicester,

One (currently) Premier League Football Club, To be sold at an enormous loss by hugely ashamed previously proud and devoted owners.

Sold with its share or reprehensible morons of dubious moral standards who will be included in the sale at new owners risk

Any offers ,in a brown envelope , shoved under the door of the LCFC Stadium (formerly known as the King Power).

I see where you are coming from, the statement could and should have been a lot stronger in its language. At the very least the players should be suspended pending the conclusion of an investigation (otherwise known as firing the bastards).

I see where you are coming from, the statement could and should have been a lot stronger in its language. At the very least the players should be suspended pending the conclusion of an investigation (otherwise known as firing the bastards).

this. There's also **** all reason why it's taken to this long after the event to announce they've been naughty and are sorry to have lost the rest of their holiday.

From my 5 minutes on twitter back in the day they'll no doubt be looking forward to spending more time having a cheeky nandos and the topbantz that comes with it.

I, like others here, would hope that they are dismissed as soon as the paperwork can be put in order. But what happens if (and I wouldn't be surprised, actually) if the club does not sack them?

I know that the whole episode is very negative for Leicester City FC but what will the situation be like if they are not dismissed?

I wonder what some of their friends from the development squad who aren't Caucasian think of them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669