Radio Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio Leicester said this morning that they have some useless tosser there all day so god knows.

good i hope they used that term on the radio, you explain our whole team in one sentence :icon_bigg

His name is Ian Holloway

Last edited:
They've just been reporting on a complete non-story all morning - with some gimp stood outside the ground reporting on people turning up for work - "the car park's filling up now, but Milan's space is still empty etc."

Bunch of complete wankers, they really are

I would be amazed if Holloway is retained, he is the man responsible for taking us to our lowest position in our history, I would be astounded if Mandaric was prepared to accept and support such failure by backing Ollie.

If he were to take this course of action then the pressure would be on both himself and Holloway from the very first kick of next season and any inevitable early season defeat will leave the pairs positions at the club virtually untenable.

We all know that the constant meddling, interference and poor decision making by Mandaric certainly did not help this season, and for that the spotlight and fans frustrations have also started to be directed at Milan, and for that reason he will want to be seen to be taking decisive action plus deflecting as much of the criticism Ollie's way as possible.

Anything happening yet:102:

Or are they now reporting that the Club Shop staff have just turned up for work

That's already happened - plus some fascinating commentary on the weather and some of the passers by

It truly is a radio station to be proud of

According to somebody high up at City(very high up), there is no press conference planned.

If holloway goes there is not need for a press conf just a statement on the official site.

They usually announce on the os when there's going to be a press conference.

I must say I'm getting crosser by the hour about all this now.

I want fecking blood for this outrage............

I don't think there will be a press conference till maybe later today, First thing today MM is sitting down with PA and IH to discuss whats gone wrong with IH and what improvements will there be, and if MM is not happy with what he has heard we will see IH sacked

First thing today MM is sitting down with PA and IH to discuss whats gone wrong with IH and what improvements will there be, and if MM is not happy with what he has heard we will see IH sacked

Is this directly from sources close to Milan Mandaric or have you just made a wild guess and posted it as if he texted you himself?

I don't think there will be a press conference till maybe later today, First thing today MM is sitting down with PA and IH to discuss whats gone wrong with IH and what improvements will there be, and if MM is not happy with what he has heard we will see IH sacked

There's feck all to discuss with IH.

Is this directly from sources close to Milan Mandaric or have you just made a wild guess and posted it as if he texted you himself?

Radio Leicester said this morning that MM spoke to PA yesterday and will meet with IH today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670