Radio Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have imangined that the press conference would be to unveil the new manager, it has been widely reported and rumoured that Ollie was told after the Sheff Wed defeat that he was out regardless of the result at Stoke, therefore I wouldn't be surprised if an announcement is made confirming the departure of Holloway and a press conference called to unveil his successor (Most likely Dowie) later on today, which gives Milan the chance to issue a rallying call to the fans through the media and trying to nullify the negative PR of relegation and his role in our demise.
your predictions are always long and elaborate-but they never fecking come true :icon_lol:

it has been widely reported and rumoured that Ollie was told after the Sheff Wed defeat that he was out regardless of the result at Stoke

Has it, I never heard about that. Mandy may make some whacky decsions but what sort of motivation would Holloway have had in the last week of the season and to beat Stoke if he knew he was gone anyway? I know Holloway is crap but I don't think we can accuse him of not trying.

Where do people make this shit up?

Has it, I never heard about that. Mandy may make some whacky decsions but what sort of motivation would Holloway have had in the last week of the season and to beat Stoke if he knew he was gone anyway? I know Holloway is crap but I don't think we can accuse him of not trying.

Where do people make this shit up?

The internet. There are forums full of this sort of twonk. I avoid it and stick to sites where i am sure that the content is factual.

Radio Leicester: Hi, can I speak to Jon Sanders or someone in the media/press office?
Media/Press Office: Hello, how can we help you?
Radio Leicester: Is there a press conference scheduled for today?
Media/Press Office: No.

Am I thinking that it's too simplistic to just ring them and ask?

Last edited:
Am I thinking that it's too simplistic to just ring them and ask?

When there is a press conference planned the media will be informed anyway, they shouldn't need to ask.

I'm on the email circulation list for this and haven't received notification of a press conference, which is why I suspected the whole thing was a hoax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670