Radio Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanky, your insights of late are nothing short of genius.
:038::038::icon_wink Melts thanks for noticing, but i feel like my insights are the moment are like your knee's Not Very Good :081::081:

Has he gone yet.................

funny_monkey.jpg

Just had the news on and RL never mentioned anything only sport mention was about the Tigers

I think RL must be seriously:icon_redf and I wonder if heads will roll as well as IH's
Either that or the reporter they have got down there has:015:

I can't see a press conference for a sacking - some kind of shuffle at the top if there is one....

Agreed - they wouldn't want to hold a press conference just to announce Holloways's departure - a statement on the OS would be the procedure these days.

However, given the special situation, I wouldn't be surprised at some sort of re-launch press conference for PR purposes.

I really don't think it would be that significant if Mandaric appointed someone else as Chairman - as the owner, he would still want to control club policy.

I would have imangined that the press conference would be to unveil the new manager, it has been widely reported and rumoured that Ollie was told after the Sheff Wed defeat that he was out regardless of the result at Stoke, therefore I wouldn't be surprised if an announcement is made confirming the departure of Holloway and a press conference called to unveil his successor (Most likely Dowie) later on today, which gives Milan the chance to issue a rallying call to the fans through the media and trying to nullify the negative PR of relegation and his role in our demise.

I see that Benfica want Sven again.

Come on MM.

'Inner-City Sumo'

We take fat people from the inner cities, put them in big nappies, and then get them to throw each other out of a circle that we draw with chalk on the ground.

Arm Wrestling with Chas & Dave

Back on track though, was hoping to come on here on my lunch to see that we have said goodbye to IH, sadly not the case.

See you later any people, I'm of to get wasted all free courtesy of Toyota! :biggrin:

Last edited:
'Inner-City Sumo'

We take fat people from the inner cities, put them in big nappies, and then get them to throw each other out of a circle that we draw with chalk on the ground.

If you don't do it, Sky will! :icon_wink

They've just been reporting on a complete non-story all morning - with some gimp stood outside the ground reporting on people turning up for work - "the car park's filling up now, but Milan's space is still empty etc."
well whats the update,has he turned up yet.Perhaps he's got the bus in

'Inner-City Sumo'

If you don't do it, sky will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670