Radiohead Tour Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

is it a fox?

For those interested

Radiohead will be touring the UK/EU in May, playing a short series of theatre shows before heading off on an American and Canadian tour in June (dates TBC). They'll then play some European festival dates before headlining the V Festival in Chelmsford and Stafford in August.

The tour will be the first opportunity to hear a selection of brand new material that the band has been working on in the studio.

Other than for the festivals listed, w.a.s.t.e. will be selling a limited pre-sale allocation of tickets to w.a.s.t.e. members.

This pre-sale will commence at midday on the 22nd March 2006 at http://tickets.waste.uk.com/

To repeat American and Canadian tour dates are yet to be confirmed

Venue Date General on sale date General ticket site

KB Hall Copenhagen 6th May 25th March(10am local time) www.billetlugen.dk
KB Hall Copenhagen 7th May 25th March (10am local time) www.billetlugen.dk

Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam 9th May 25th March (10am local time) www.ticketservice.nl
Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam 10th May 25th March (10am local time) www.ticketservice.nl

Empress Ballroom Blackpool 12th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com
Empress Ballroom Blackpool 13th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com

Civic Wolverhampton 15th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com
Civic Wolverhampton 16th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com

Hammersmith Apollo London 18th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com
Hammersmith Apollo London 19th May 25th March 9am www.gigsandtours.com

Bonnaroo festival (no presale) 17th June on sale now http://www.bonnaroo.com/2006/
Sziget Festival (no presale) 12th Aug TBC www.sziget.hu/festival_english/ticket

V festival Hylands Park 19th Aug sold out
V festival Weston Park 20th Aug sold out

Meadowbank Edinburgh 22nd Aug 25th March www.gigsinscotland.com
Marlay Park Dublin 24th Aug 31st March www.ticketmaster.ie

Wolverhampton - how ridiculous is that! :icon_lol:

They are headlining the V festival, tickets are long sold out though. :icon_cry: Some good acts are playing....Hard-Fi, Beck, The Charlatans, Razorlight, Morrissey, The Sugababes :icon_razz

Last edited:
Mike Hunt Smells said:
They are headlining the V festival, tickets are long sold out though. :icon_cry: Some good acts are playing....Hard-Fi, Beck, Razorlight, Morrissey, The Sugababes :icon_razz

I thought you said some good bands are playing?

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Ok, ok, The Sugababes are crap.

:icon_lol:

I'd do 'em.

when it comes up with a dialogue box (similar to a windows password and username one) what do you type in? e-mail address and pasword?

I think w.a.s.t.e. have fooked this up - it aint working at all, says its locks and then something about site maintenence - pissed off, i want blackpool tickets!

Joe_Fox said:
when it comes up with a dialogue box (similar to a windows password and username one) what do you type in? e-mail address and pasword?

I think w.a.s.t.e. have fooked this up - it aint working at all, says its locks and then something about site maintenence - pissed off, i want blackpool tickets!

same as me mate, I tried email and pass word and other ways and its not worked.

Think its fecked!

Can't even log onto the waste site to check my member details!

This is a joke and no doubt all these tickets will end up on ebay if you want to go.

Dunc said:
Can't even log onto the waste site to check my member details!

This is a joke and no doubt all these tickets will end up on ebay if you want to go.

It's very annoying - no info either - just a scam to get members on w.a.s.t.e?

Joe_Fox said:
It's very annoying - no info either - just a scam to get members on w.a.s.t.e?

nah probably just didn't expect the amount of interest and wasn't ready at 12so the server has crashed and no one can get tickets

:icon_roll

Quite funny your link about "please stop spamming" has now crashed cause of the spamming

Last edited:
Dunc said:
nah probably just didn't expect the amount of interest and wasn't ready at 12so the server has crashed and no one can get tickets

:icon_roll

Quite funny your link about "please stop spamming" has now crashed cause of the spamming

I know - it's crazy - who's in charge!!!

Dunc said:
Do you actually know what to put as your username yet?

Do I fook mate - I think it's completely and utterly fuct.

Does anyone on the message boards sound like they've got tickets. Both boards are so slow.

The admin are saying on one thread that the username & password is there cause the tickets aren't available yet and it will not be there when you buy them.

Its there so only admin can enter the tickets thing.

So I guess that no one has any yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670