Radiohead Tour Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
Some people seem to think that as soon as a band plays a stadium, they are guilty of "selling out" and dissing their "real fans"

a similar thing happens with the NME cover.

Radiohead? Get out there and see a real band this year like Bon Jovi or Def Leppard! Both coming to the UK in June - Rock & Fakin Roll man..

TornadoShaunUK said:
Radiohead? Get out there and see a real band this year like Bon Jovi or Def Leppard! Both coming to the UK in June - Rock & Fakin Roll man..
I am the only person who thinks that bon jovi should be damned to the same eternal hell as Phil Collins?

TornadoShaunUK said:
Def Leppard, coming to the UK?. I am sure there wives in Sheffield will be pleased to hear that then :icon_bigg

Melton Fox said:
Def Leppard, coming to the UK?. I am sure there wives in Sheffield will be pleased to hear that then :icon_bigg

I already got my tickets they are playing at Sheffield Hallam Arena. They are also playing the Hammersmith Apollo in London - I'd expect more UK dates to be added - hopefully they'll play somewhere more local aswell.. like DeMontford or The Walkers??? fat chance...

TornadoShaunUK said:
I already got my tickets they are playing at Sheffield Hallam Arena. They are also playing the Hammersmith Apollo in London - I'd expect more UK dates to be added - hopefully they'll play somewhere more local aswell.. like DeMontford or The Walkers??? fat chance...
I seen them at the NEC "in the round" good live band

fcukcov said:
I am the only person who thinks that bon jovi should be damned to the same eternal hell as Phil Collins?

4000+ posts and that's the best thing you've ever said on here :icon_razz :038: :icon_bigg ;)

Ox Fox said:
4000+ posts and that's the best thing you've ever said on here :icon_razz :038: :icon_bigg ;)
bollox!! Thank you!

fcukcov said:
bollox!! Thank you!

Bon Jovi = great band

Its a shame that you and others like you would slate them purely based on their 80s glam rock image..

TornadoShaunUK said:
Bon Jovi = great band

Its a shame that you and others like you would slate them purely based on their 80s glam rock image..
No, I slate them on their shite music throughout history.

TornadoShaunUK said:
Bon Jovi = great band

i've got nothing against them but theres no point seeing them live their sound is almost too polished-you might aswell be listening to the cd.

fcukcov said:
No, I slate them on their shite music throughout history.

LoL.. yes that's a good one.. oh you were serious? sorry about that.. all the awards they have won in the past would tend to disagree with you and multi-platinum album sales speaks for itself I guess.

As far as the live thing goes I'd disagree, it's nice when they do acoustic versions of some songs like they have been doing on this tour. But also, JBJ has a far weaker voice nowadays it would seem, which is understandable I guess. Also one thing you won't get while listening to a cd is the atmosphere, and this is true with any decent live band. I'm not sure what music you are into but a band like Oasis would be another good example of that.

TornadoShaunUK said:
LoL.. yes that's a good one.. oh you were serious? sorry about that.. all the awards they have won in the past would tend to disagree with you and multi-platinum album sales speaks for itself I guess.

As far as the live thing goes I'd disagree, it's nice when they do acoustic versions of some songs like they have been doing on this tour. But also, JBJ has a far weaker voice nowadays it would seem, which is understandable I guess. Also one thing you won't get while listening to a cd is the atmosphere, and this is true with any decent live band. I'm not sure what music you are into but a band like Oasis would be another good example of that.
Look Im not denying that they have been very successful. I was merely stating my own opinion.

Got my tickets for Saturday 13th May in Blackpool.

Any one know a good hotel or guesthouse to stay in? Preferably away from the rabble.

Joe_Fox said:
Got my tickets for Saturday 13th May in Blackpool.

Any one know a good hotel or guesthouse to stay in? Preferably away from the rabble.
Try this Quite friendly I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670