Rafa Slates Fergie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Lovely Stuff, Rafa :038:

[YOUTUBE]8Dr-Gg8NxO4[/YOUTUBE]

Its a one way thing though.

Fergie fecks off and winds up his rivals, but anything in return will be water off a ducks back. The fact he drew Rafa into a response is once again victory to Fergie imo.

The fact he drew Rafa into a response is once again victory to Fergie imo.
That conclusion can only be drawn if nobody sits up and takes notice.

I'm sure Fergie isn't overly happy with some of Rafa's words.

That conclusion can only be drawn if nobody sits up and takes notice.

I'm sure Fergie isn't overly happy with some of Rafa's words.

He is the master at this stuff. I've never seen anyone get the better of him at it.
If Rafa could take anything from it, i would say its an admission by Fergie that he now considers Liverpool has serious title contenders.

Fergie fecks off and winds up his rivals, but anything in return will be water off a ducks back. The fact he drew Rafa into a response is once again victory to Fergie imo.

Completely agree.

I'm sure Fergie would relish a title challenge with Liverpool seeing as others (Arsenal and Chelsea to some extent) seem not as strong as previous years.

Great that Rafa has said this, and in such a dignified way.

However - should Manure win the title, then this will look like Fergie had won the battle over Liverpool by Jan. This is textbook Fergie mind.....

I guess the only better thing Rafa could've said would have been: 'I don't give a slice of chorizo what that man thinks about anything, I only care about Liverpool FC'.

I'm looking forward to the cameras following the ref around (tunnel etc.) trying to catch the Mancs at it. If that happens then Rafa will be able to claim victory.

Agreed. Reminds me of the Keegan situation.

Winning both games in hand would make it a very interesting.

I have little doubt United will do Liverpool in their league fixture.

RafaKeegan.jpg

(nicked from the LFC forum I moderate, posted by one of the Man Utd supporting members)

He is the master at this stuff. I've never seen anyone get the better of him at it.
If Rafa could take anything from it, i would say its an admission by Fergie that he now considers Liverpool has serious title contenders.

I think Mourinho can claim he got the better of Fergie, just look at the record between the two managers :icon_wink

I think Mourinho can claim he got the better of Fergie, just look at the record between the two managers :icon_wink

That was the best relationship regarding Fergie and his rival managers though.
In terms of results Mourinho yes, but i don't recall Fergie being rattled by Mourinho. They seemed to have a mutual respect for each other.

That was the best relationship regarding Fergie and his rival managers though.
In terms of results Mourinho yes, but i don't recall Fergie being rattled by Mourinho. They seemed to have a mutual respect for each other.

But Fergie constantly had digs at Mourinho and yet Chelsea kept on getting the results. As some have said as soonas an opposition manager responds to Fergie they have lost the argument. Mourinho didnt get drawn into and let his team do the talking

But Fergie constantly had digs at Mourinho and yet Chelsea kept on getting the results. As some have said as soonas an opposition manager responds to Fergie they have lost the argument. Mourinho didnt get drawn into and let his team do the talking

Isn't that what i said:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570