Rafa Slates Fergie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if tonights result is anything to go by, Fergie will triumph.:)

Aye and if Rafa insists on playing just one forward against the likes of Stoke then he will throw the Title away.Torres and Keane both on the bench...baffling:102:

Aye and if Rafa insists on playing just one forward against the likes of Stoke then he will throw the Title away.Torres and Keane both on the bench...baffling:102:

They have dropped some bad points this season.

I don't really favour any club to win the title, but i would like to see it won by a team that plays great entertaining football.
Liverpool still have something missing in that department imo.

Tbf Stoke have been strong at home this season and very nearly got a draw against ManUre.

Yesterdays result shouldn't be taken as a sign that Liverpool have been beaten by Fergies 'brilliant'(ahem) mind games.

The premier lge could have the best finish in years.
Both top and bottom look as though it could go to the final day.
Its good to see at least 3 teams involved in the title race as well.

I don't why Rafa got involved. Laugh it off, take the moral high ground but taking the time out to give a prepared speech shows its got to him.

Got to fancy the Mancs to win the league really, a long way to go yet though.

I don't why Rafa got involved. Laugh it off, take the moral high ground but taking the time out to give a prepared speech shows its got to him.
Got to fancy the Mancs to win the league really, a long way to go yet though.

Played right into the hands of ferguson, just look at this afternoons response.

Bookies don't fancy Liverpool.

All falling into Manures hands

Man Utd are the price they are because of the weight of money that went on them at the start of the season,most bookmakers don't want any more money for Man Utd so they are a shorter price than they actually should be.I would guess that there hasn't been that much money for liverpool so bookmakers are offering them at a decent price in order to balance their books.

They have dropped some bad points this season.

I don't really favour any club to win the title, but i would like to see it won by a team that plays great entertaining football.
Liverpool still have something missing in that department imo.

True but so have Man Utd,Chelsea and Arsenal:102:

Liverpool are doing nothing more than they have in any other season. I think they have about the same amount of points now as they did this time last year which suggests that Man U and Chelsea dropping points is the main reason for the top of the table looking so different.

Liverpool are doing nothing more than they have in any other season. I think they have about the same amount of points now as they did this time last year which suggests that Man U and Chelsea dropping points is the main reason for the top of the table looking so different.

They are doing slightly better and have a stronger squad but I agree in essence with what you are saying.They are top through others failings but thats not their fault really.You could say that about Wolves and ourselves:102:

They are doing slightly better and have a stronger squad but I agree in essence with what you are saying.They are top through others failings but thats not their fault really.You could say that about Wolves and ourselves:102:

I agree with you H. A team can only look at each game and do their best to win and, as you rightly say, it's not Liverpool's fault that Manure or Chelsea can't sustain form seen in previous season's.

Maybe we have seen the end of 'The Big Four' as we knew it?

i dont get the timing of it , it was obviously planned by him maybe he was trying to put man utd off knowing that theyre the ones most likely to stop pool winning the league - which i thnk they will do, he was on about how man utd get away with stuff but hasnt fergie just served a touchline ban and evra given quite a harsh 4-game ban - not exactly getting away with stuff are they :102: i blame the officials theyre too scared to 'punish' them during games

I agree with you H. A team can only look at each game and do their best to win and, as you rightly say, it's not Liverpool's fault that Manure or Chelsea can't sustain form seen in previous season's.

Maybe we have seen the end of 'The Big Four' as we knew it?

Be good but I think they will occupy the Top4 places at the death

i dont get the timing of it , it was obviously planned by him maybe he was trying to put man utd off knowing that theyre the ones most likely to stop pool winning the league - which i thnk they will do, he was on about how man utd get away with stuff but hasnt fergie just served a touchline ban and evra given quite a harsh 4-game ban - not exactly getting away with stuff are they :102: i blame the officials theyre too scared to 'punish' them during games

I haven't even watched it,load of old bollox.He should stick to managing the team.They all get away with equal amounts throughout the season and that includes Liverpool

Not unless they buy,don't think they have the depth tbh.Lot of good players but not many really good

I think they will sneak it. And again it is not so much down to their good form, though it has been better this season, but more of Arsenal's poor form.

Villa may get a couple of players in but I think Arsenal are more desperate for new faces.

I think they will sneak it. And again it is not so much down to their good form, though it has been better this season, but more of Arsenal's poor form.

Villa may get a couple of players in but I think Arsenal are more desperate for new faces.

Heard they were buying Jimmy Bullard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670