Ramos gone Redknapp in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant more that they couldn't close the game out, they normally can, just an off day.

Like I said if Torres was playing they would have been out of sight by half time.If Spurs fans think everything in the garden is now rosy under Bagpuss then they are deluded,at times Liverpool sliced them open at will unfortunately it seemed Liverpol and Keane in particular Keane wanted to score the perfect goal.Keane's treatment by some of the Spurs fans was appaling

Like I said if Torres was playing they would have been out of sight by half time.If Spurs fans think everything in the garden is now rosy under Bagpuss then they are deluded,at times Liverpool sliced them open at will unfortunately it seemed Liverpol and Keane in particular Keane wanted to score the perfect goal.Keane's treatment by some of the Spurs fans was appaling

i was agreeing with you :icon_bigg Spurs will struggle a lot this season, mainly because they can't defend for toffee. Just seen the goals against Arsenal and the defence was all over the shop. Gomez is truely aweful.

I thought Chelsea would do it at the start of the season. Man U have more up front, I fancy them to overhaul Chelsea towards the end of the season. Anelka's hattrick was the worst I have ever seen. Not sure he will cut the mustard when it really counts.

I thought Chelsea would do it at the start of the season. Man U have more up front, I fancy them to overhaul Chelsea towards the end of the season. Anelka's hattrick was the worst I have ever seen. Not sure he will cut the mustard when it really counts.

His first looked blatant offside, unless I missed a defender virtually on the goaline:102:

No, but the pass that led to the third goal did (from Malouda).

Ah right I remember. Must be all that not really caring about the Premier$hip stuff :icon_wink Only entertaining if Ginger Leveinho loses. Or if Derby are in it, ha that was funny.

Redknapp has to be the spawniest fecking manager out there. Dodgy sending off against Man City who still played better than Spurs with 10 men. That after lucky results against Arsenal and Liverpool.

I don't rate Redknapp at all,he buys so many players that he is bound to get one or two decent signings amongst some dross and I find his teams very boring to watch.Spurs will do ok but they would have done under Ramos IMO

I don't rate Redknapp at all,he buys so many players that he is bound to get one or two decent signings amongst some dross and I find his teams very boring to watch.Spurs will do ok but they would have done under Ramos IMO

Thank you. Expect hundreds of Africans to appear at WHL in January, then Harry to moan when they get called up for internationals. Cockney idiot.

Spurs will do ok but they would have done under Ramos IMO

:081:

When? Would a Ramos team have got the results Spurs have since Redknapp took over? No they wouldn't because the players had lost faith in the manager and, disgraceful as it was, weren't playing for him. Redknapp hasn't been able to bring his own players in and has had to work with what he had and look at the results.

They'd have been down by January under Ramos.

Last edited:

When? Would a Ramos team have got the results Spurs have since Redknapp took over? No they wouldn't because the players had lost faith in the manager and, disgraceful as it was, weren't playing for him. Redknapp hasn't been able to bring his own players in and has had to work with what he had and look at the results.

They'd have been down by January under Ramos.

Thats all guesswork,they might have won the matches they have.Its just down to opinion and mine is he is an over-rated,greedy bastard.

Thats all guesswork,they might have won the matches they have.Its just down to opinion and mine is he is an over-rated,greedy bastard.

It may well be unproven, but I will argue with you until the cows come home that it is just guesswork. Redknapp has had an immediate effect and the key difference is that the players are playing for him whereas they weren't for Ramos. That is not guesswork it is based on stories that have been reported from within the club.

He may or may not be an over-rated greedy bastard but he has the players on his side and has a history of doing so.

Alongside Clough he is probably the best manager that England never had.

It may well be unproven, but I will argue with you until the cows come home that it is just guesswork. Redknapp has had an immediate effect and the key difference is that the players are playing for him whereas they weren't for Ramos. That is not guesswork it is based on stories that have been reported from within the club.

He may or may not be an over-rated greedy bastard but he has the players on his side and has a history of doing so.

Alongside Clough he is probably the best manager that England never had.

:082:

If he was England manager he wouldn't be able to sign dodgy Romanians or mental Dutchmen. Or thousands of Africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669