Random Encounter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago I sat next to Brendan Behan on a flight to Dublin, I wasn't old enough to realise who he was, but I became a bit of a celeb within the family for while.

Many years ago I sat next to Brendan Behan on a flight to Dublin, I wasn't old enough to realise who he was, but I became a bit of a celeb within the family for while.
Major age spoiler alert!!!

Went to meet a guy called Gary from Grinder, only to bump into Eric instead. It was very random.

Just remembered this,

My parents were flying from London to New York and my Mum had a lovely conversation with the rather large and strangely dressed black fella in the seats opposite, said there were a few of them with him, all lovely chaps.

She was talking to........

50-CENT-main.jpg

50 Cent for all you guys not fully versed in the rap game

Last edited:
Jasper Carrot hit me with his car while parking in the Birmingham City car park.

Raymond Baxter shouted at my Dad to get off a boat at the boat show. I know it's not me but I like to bask in the reflected glory.

Was his car Funky as well?

I had the pleasure (not) of sitting next to Eric "Monster" Hall at The Emirates for an X Factor audition.
I was there with my daughter and he was there with a client who was auditioning.
It wasn't too long after the time when Wise tried to take us to Court for full payment on his contract.

Someone nearby said they thought he looked familiar and he replied that perhaps they'd seen him on Crimewatch.
I nearly said something but gritted my teeth instead.

I had the pleasure (not) of sitting next to Eric "Monster" Hall at The Emirates for an X Factor audition.
I was there with my daughter and he was there with a client who was auditioning.
It wasn't too long after the time when Wise tried to take us to Court for full payment on his contract.

Someone nearby said they thought he looked familiar and he replied that perhaps they'd seen him on Crimewatch.
I nearly said something but gritted my teeth instead.
I had the displeasure of meeting Mr Hall at an event hosted by a charity I'm involved with. I can quite happily say that he is one of the most unpleasant people I have ever met. Plus his handshake is clammy and as limp as Larry Grayson.

Raymond Baxter shouted at my Dad to get off a boat at the boat show. I know it's not me but I like to bask in the reflected glory.
I wish somebody had shouted at my Dad to get off a boat, I'm well jel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670