Random News Article Thread

"It has left me a little bit paranoid with regard to physical contact with my son now."

I don't have children, but is it really that hard to abstain from slapping them?

"It has left me a little bit paranoid with regard to physical contact with my son now."

I don't have children, but is it really that hard to abstain from slapping them?
No, not at all. Maniac Junior is 14 and it's never been assaulted by either of its parents.

Only if you are blessed with the parenting skills of pig-ignorant thicko chav loser

If you have to resort to violence to control your child, then you have failed to grasp even the most basic skills of parenthood

I've frequently wanted to slap other people's children.

I feel tempted to slap the parents of certain children. Gets on my tits when kids are busy shouting/messing about to gain attention from parents who are too busy texting or talking to acknowledge that their child is pissing people off. Buses and pubs are prime locations for this.

I feel tempted to slap the parents of certain children. Gets on my tits when kids are busy shouting/messing about to gain attention from parents who are too busy texting or talking to acknowledge that their child is pissing people off. Buses and pubs are prime locations for this.

Our gym has a children's play area, parents dump their kids there then go and sit the other side of the building so the little feckers don't bother them, they do however bother everyone else. Shit parents should be rounded up and put in concentration camps.

Our gym has a children's play area, parents dump their kids there then go and sit the other side of the building so the little feckers don't bother them, they do however bother everyone else. Shit parents should be rounded up and put in concentration camps.

Yep agree with that. My little boy is 3 and he has been out and ate everywhere we have. Me does so impeccably.

If he begins to get unruly he is reminded that continuing his behaviour will result in a ban - he stops (generally) immediately.

Last edited:
Scumm Buster said:
The others just don’t seem to understand what we are doing; they probably don’t have kids.

That'll be it, Scumm. People who don't understand why you're carrying out a more than suspect vigilante campaign is that they don't have kids.

I'm a father who doesn't understand your motivations - but then I've never had a kid.

That'll be it, Scumm. People who don't understand why you're carrying out a more than suspect vigilante campaign is that they don't have kids.

I'm a father who doesn't understand your motivations - but then I've never had a kid.

Yeah, but you don't measure your self-worth by how many facebook and youtube 'likes' and comments you get

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663