Random News Article Thread

Odd and Even are both boy's names in Norway. Zero is as far as I know not a valid name in Norway. So no, it does not include zero.

Nils is though. Or should that be Nils are?

So:
1) a school that lets the wrong kid leave with an adult
2) a grandad that doesn't know who his own grandchild is
3) a doctor that prescribes something for a child that isn't who the grandad thinks he's taken

Quite a few feck-ups there
Yep. Also, parents who have apparently not yet taught their kid not to walk off with strangers, and another set of parents who arranged for Mr Magoo to pick their kid up for a doctor's appointment in the first place.

So:
1) a school that lets the wrong kid leave with an adult
2) a grandad that doesn't know who his own grandchild is
3) a doctor that prescribes something for a child that isn't who the grandad thinks he's taken

Quite a few feck-ups there

4) A six-year old who doesn't know who her own grandfather isn't.
5) School allows child to carry medication home - enough paracetamol to kill her!

Not sure though that the doctor can be blamed as in 3) above. No doctor can be expected to recognise and identify all of his patients.

4) A six-year old who doesn't know who her own grandfather isn't.
5) School allows child to carry medication home - enough paracetamol to kill her!

Not sure though that the doctor can be blamed as in 3) above. No doctor can be expected to recognise and identify all of his patients.

Where did 5 come from? I thought she got the medicine from the doctors after school?

Where did 5 come from? I thought she got the medicine from the doctors after school?

Local newspaper report:

She was prescribed liquid paracetamol, so he [the grandfather] picked up the medicine inside the centre and dropped her back at school in Napier Road.

The girl's father, who asked for her to stay anonymous, said the story unravelled when his daughter came home and said "here's my medicine".

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/grandfather-mixup-6918

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00