Random News Article Thread

I was thinking that maybe Joe_ could incorporate it into his betting system somehow.

Good plan, that's an excellent idea. We all get to zap him every time there's an NFL game for as long as he maintains his 'system'

Good plan, that's an excellent idea. We all get to zap him every time there's an NFL game for as long as he maintains his 'system'
Can I zap him every time he sends me a PM asking for those Prediction League points he didn't earn?

Can I zap him every time he sends me a PM asking for those Prediction League points he didn't earn?

Why wait? Just do it now. You know it makes sense.

15 days for that, yet pussy riot get years for singing in a church. ****ed up country. Poor cobblestone grouting as well if he could drive a nail in to it. You can tell a lot about a country by its grout work.

Cobblestones aren't grouted

You've got to be pretty desperate if the best way to get your point across is to hammer your sack to the floor.

See, it doesn't actually say anywhere that he used a hammer. He might have used a gas powered concrete nailer.

I shouldn't jump to such conclusions. My lack of expertise in the art of scrotum nailing is exposed :icon_sad:

Yeah, that'd be your main worry! I'd sooner a nail gun so it's through in one go rather than feeling it push through each layer of scrote.

I've been giving this a lot of thought, and furiously wanking, and I reckon it'd be the same with a nailgun or with the manual approach. So long as you hit the nail clean and square, it's gonna go through the sac dermis in an instant.

I've been giving this a lot of thought, and furiously wanking, and I reckon it'd be the same with a nailgun or with the manual approach. So long as you hit the nail clean and square, it's gonna go through the sac dermis in an instant.

But you're more likely to hold back through fear and mess it up manually.

But you're more likely to hold back through fear and mess it up manually.

I agree I'd rather use the nail gun Matt. My point was that "if" I was using a hammer, I reckon knocking a nail through the ballbag wouldn't hurt as much as smashing my bollock with a hammer.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663