Random News Article Thread

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...obe-baby-cigarette-photo-posted-Facebook.html

A teenage mother was investigated by police after photographs of her six-month-old son with a cigarette in his mouth were posted on Facebook.

article-1244351-07EB6DE8000005DC-916_224x360.jpg

i know i shouldn't laugh at that....

but it's the funniest thing i've seen in ages

:icon_lol:

I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again, I don't want any child of mine growing up in a world where it's considered okay to have drunken, gay sex with an octopus.

Young lad gets 5 years for beating up 78 year old man

I heard this report on our local news today and heard the youths name and realised that he was the same lad who played in my sons footy team when he played at under 14 and under 15 level.

Then I saw the photo and realised it was Gilly and although he was a right mouthy git he weren't a bad player although he could be a bit of a yob sometimes on the field of play and had a bit of a temper, with some nasty/tasty tackles, and threw a few punches (got sent off at least once from memory), I would never have thought he would resort to this!!!

I later found out that we know the old guys grand daughter and my son catches the same bus as the grandson you see at the end of the report.

Well 5 years to sort yourself out Gilly!!

A nurse in the ward told the newspaper that the girl's family was from Songyuan, a nearby city of around three million people, and that she "looked very mature" but it was unclear how she had become pregnant.

Maybe she went swimming in an Egyptian hotel pool. :102:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57