Random News Article Thread

Sounds like there were some quite intelligent posters - Dawkins, not one of them.

'Imagine that you, as a greatly liked and respected person, found yourself overnight subjected to personal vilification on an unprecedented scale, from anonymous commenters on a website. Suppose you found yourself described as an “utter twat” a “suppurating rectum. A suppurating rat’s rectum. A suppurating rat’s rectum inside a dead skunk that’s been shoved up a week-old dead rhino’s twat.” Or suppose that somebody on the same website expressed a “sudden urge to ram a fistful of nails” down your throat. Also to “trip you up and kick you in the guts.” And imagine seeing your face described, again by an anonymous poster, as “a slack jawed turd in the mouth mug if ever I saw one.”

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wo...nd_Argentina_Settle_Dispute_Over_Oil_Drilling

From the comment section:icon_lol:

There exists a higher solution to the Falklands issue. The real reason Argentina and the UK are interested in ownership of these Islands is OIL. However if the US Military and British Army start telling the truth about free energy technology they have aquired from UFO Crash Retreivals since 1947 then the world can heal and prosper with clean fuel-less technology. And don't try and tell me it doesn't exist because I have seen this technology in full operation and I am a witness to 2 UFO crashes where the British Army violated the rules of engagement to shoot them down to aquire the technology. We have had enough wars enough lies and enough secrets. It's time to treat the electorate as equals and respect our wishes for a pollution free planet and start treating us as mature adults that can handle this technology and this reality. please see Disclosure Project for the truth regarding this technology which the Earth is crying out for instead of corrupt greedy corporate interests holding us

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57