Random News Article Thread

hehehe, my first thought too

(followed by a thought along the lines of... "why the **** has he not been charged yet?")

or How the **** did a trained officer who is allowed a gun only manage to hit him 6 times out of 13 shots?

or How the **** did a trained officer who is allowed a gun only manage to hit him 6 times out of 13 shots?

He was pissed ( or intoxicated as our American friends like to say ). Also he might not be a good shot, bearing in mind the story says he shot someone in the foot in a previous incident.

"You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!".

"bloody Sunday is actually about a massacre in Derry in 1972"

:icon_bigg

Three Leicestershire students killed in South Africa bus crash

Strange but I can't see any reference on talking balls to the terrrible tragedy in South Africa as the College involved is the Brooksby one in Leicestershire I thought someone might have known someone involved.

My mother meets some friends of hers regularly in town and the 22 year old lad that's died is the grandson of one of them.

The Mercury covers it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...rash-tributes-to-three-students-who-died.html

Last edited:
Three Leicestershire students killed in South Africa bus crash

Strange but I can't see any reference on talking balls to the terrrible tragedy in South Africa as the College involved is the Brooksby one in Leicestershire I thought someone might have known someone involved.

My mother meets some friends of hers regularly in town and the 22 year old lad that's died is the grandson of one of them.

The Mercury covers it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...rash-tributes-to-three-students-who-died.html

me mates sister was involved, she should be alright tho'

I don't personally know the people, but I know quite a few people that have been affected by it. A lad I used to work with was good mates with the lad that died, and I know a few old school friends and even my cousin that go to Brooksby and know them all well. Such a sad story.

I think evisting them was a little harsh. Surely they should have just been given the option to remove the offending dress :icon_wink

Comments like that just cry out for a 'slurp' smilie.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663