Random News Article Thread

I am not an animal rights wallah but ****ing hell. I live in the sense that even my warped imagination cannot believe it. :icon_sad:

He's one sick puppy indeed.

That's probably not really an appropriate metaphor

Either way, unless he's got a very bitty face, I'm not going to recognise him.

A very bitty face sounds like somebody damaged from breast feeding.

Last edited:

Now I really don't understand the compulsion to shop that the majority of this country seem to be infected with - but shooting them or stabbing them in the head seems a tad extreme.

Now I really don't understand the compulsion to shop that the majority of this country seem to be infected with - but shooting them or stabbing them in the head seems a tad extreme.

I'm being dragged along to the sales tomorrow with 4 females. I'll let you know.

I'm being dragged along to the sales tomorrow with 4 females. I'll let you know.

I take that back - upon seeing the road carnage being created in and around every town and city in the country I am now of the opinion that stabbing in the head is the very least that should happen to shoppers.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69
11Brentford67