Random News Article Thread

A woman died from a heart attack caused by shock after waking up to discover she had been declared dead - and was being prepared for burial.
As mourning relatives filed past her open coffin the supposedly dead woman suddenly woke up and started screaming as she realised where she was.
Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, had been wrongly declared deceased by doctors but died for real after hearing mourners saying prayers for her soul to be taken up to heaven in Kazan, Russia.

Devastated husband Fagili Mukhametzyanov, 51, had been told his wife had died of a heart attack after she'd collapsed at home suffering from chest pains.
Mr Mukhametzyanov said: 'Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital but she only lived for another 12 minutes in intensive care before she died again, this time for good.
'I am very angry and want answers. She wasn’t dead when they said she was and they could have saved her.'
Hospital spokesman Minsalih Sahapov said: 'We are carrying out an investigation.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-shock-waking-OWN-funeral.html#ixzz1Q8I2xsZK

Still, at least he'll now get to sample that batty boy action he sings about.
Well, he did one violently anti-gay song when he was 15. But he's been singing about Rastafari and promoting peace and love for the last 15 years or more and now he's off to prison for cocaine and gun offences. The complete cock.

Well, he did one violently anti-gay song when he was 15. But he's been singing about Rastafari and promoting peace and love for the last 15 years or more and now he's off to prison for cocaine and gun offences. The complete cock.

All singers lie in their songs, I'm actually pretty sire Rhianna knows her own name.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57