Random News Article Thread

Maybe he got married to a slinky lioness in an A list celebrity wedding over the weekend ?

hahahaha

passed him in the street on my lunchtime when going passed the courts, did laugh as he was smoking a tab half the size of him....didn't realise he was a hardened criminal, thats the way he dressed for court ffs

How on earth can he only get community orders and curfews when he is repeat offending and clearly has no remorse for it? Farsicle

But how will he remember he's not supposed to go out?

Is the world going to end this Saturday?

Hadron Collider
This Saturday the most advanced scientific instrument ever built will be switched on in Geneva.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) has been built to test current theories for particle physics and scientists will try and recreate the conditions that existed just after the Big Bang by smashing parts of atoms together at high speeds.

When activated the collider could show one of the most elusive particles in our Universe, the Higgs boson, also called the "God particle". This observation could confirm the Standard Model of physics unifying three of the four known fundamental forces: electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force and the weak nuclear force, leaving out just gravity.

However, other more dangerous particles will also be produced for which searches are planned, such as black holes, and never seen before particles of matter, and even now, the architects of what is being termed a "Doomsday" machine, the U.S. Department of Energy, Fermilab, the National Science Foundation and CERN are being sued in federal court over fears that this experiment may in fact destroy the planet.

Also our old friend Nostradamus’ words ring from the grave with this grim prediction:

Nostradamus quatrain 9 44:

Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,
Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
"Raypoz" will exterminate all who oppose him,
Before the coming the sky will show signs.

Did Nostradamus predict the Large Hadron Collider? Will the Earth disappear into a black hole of its own making?

Is the world going to end this Saturday?

Hadron Collider
This Saturday the most advanced scientific instrument ever built will be switched on in Geneva.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) has been built to test current theories for particle physics and scientists will try and recreate the conditions that existed just after the Big Bang by smashing parts of atoms together at high speeds.

When activated the collider could show one of the most elusive particles in our Universe, the Higgs boson, also called the "God particle". This observation could confirm the Standard Model of physics unifying three of the four known fundamental forces: electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force and the weak nuclear force, leaving out just gravity.

However, other more dangerous particles will also be produced for which searches are planned, such as black holes, and never seen before particles of matter, and even now, the architects of what is being termed a "Doomsday" machine, the U.S. Department of Energy, Fermilab, the National Science Foundation and CERN are being sued in federal court over fears that this experiment may in fact destroy the planet.

Also our old friend Nostradamus’ words ring from the grave with this grim prediction:

Nostradamus quatrain 9 44:

Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,
Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
"Raypoz" will exterminate all who oppose him,
Before the coming the sky will show signs.

Did Nostradamus predict the Large Hadron Collider? Will the Earth disappear into a black hole of its own making?

Do you think it will be before kick off or after the game has finished? I don't want to waste money on a programme and a pie if I am going to be vapourised before 3 p.m. Also do you think Pearson should change his game plan in the light of the potential for the catostrophic destruction of the earth? :icon_wink

Do you think it will be before kick off or after the game has finished? I don't want to waste money on a programme and a pie if I am going to be vapourised before 3 p.m. Also do you think Pearson should change his game plan in the light of the potential for the catostrophic destruction of the earth? :icon_wink

well yeah, if all human endevour is to be rendered pointless, ending billions of lives on a planet that is so beutiful and full of miricales and wonders - then i'd give gradel a run out tbh

well yeah, if all human endevour is to be rendered pointless, ending billions of lives on a planet that is so beutiful and full of miricales and wonders - then i'd give gradel a run out tbh

Good call!

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69