Random News Article Thread

I'm pretty sure he'll have received a few quid from the website over the years anyway, can't see what the problem is.
He used to independent now he'll be pushing moneysupermarket. I don't blame him for taking the money but not sure how unbiased his advice will be from now on.

He used to independent now he'll be pushing moneysupermarket. I don't blame him for taking the money but not sure how unbiased his advice will be from now on.

So he hasn't received a few quid from their referral fees in the past?

I contribute to that website so do I get a cut of that sum. No I doubt any of the contributers will get a penny. Yet you cant put a direct advert on there because its a conflict of interests if you give advice on the subject you have some expertise in.

I contribute to that website so do I get a cut of that sum. No I doubt any of the contributers will get a penny. Yet you cant put a direct advert on there because its a conflict of interests if you give advice on the subject you have some expertise in.
How do you contribute Motown?

I contribute to that website so do I get a cut of that sum. No I doubt any of the contributers will get a penny.

I have a Facebook account and I'm just waiting for Marky Zu to send me my shares.

I bet Maws will be annoyed when the 900 million people who are still on FB become multi millionaires.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57