Random News Article Thread

I was preparing to go out for a walk with our dog a week ago at my parents' house (they live outside town), it was around midnight, and just when I was ready to go out I had a look through the window and saw a wolf running across our back garden.

I thought it was a Siberian Husky at first or some other wolfdog that had escaped, because I didn't think wolves would get this close to civilisation, but the next day there was a news article in our local paper that said a wolf had been seen about 4 miles from here.

Don't think wolves normally attack you, but don't know what the dog would have done! I stayed inside.

Last edited:
BBC Rogue Traders presenter Dan Penteado faces jail after pleading guilty today to benefit fraud to the tune of £24,000.
Penteado, 40, who co-hosts the programme with Matt Allwright, admitted eight offences of dishonestly or knowingly claiming council tax and housing benefit while not declaring he earned thousands from the BBC for the show.
Penteado, from Bournemouth, was granted bail while a pre-sentence report is prepared.
article-2159188-02AA0CAA000005DC-913_634x566.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-24-000-benefits-fraud.html#ixzz1yvXzUvqS

The lass I'm living with at the minute once stayed with me for a few months at my old flat, which was in the old church on South Albion Street. She was seeing some lad, and one day just before he went home he decided, inexplicably, that it'd be a good idea to Bluetooth me a picture of her lying on his bed wearing nowt. I showed it to her and inevitably he got dumped :038::038::038:

The lass I'm living with at the minute once stayed with me for a few months at my old flat, which was in the old church on South Albion Street. She was seeing some lad, and one day just before he went home he decided, inexplicably, that it'd be a good idea to Bluetooth me a picture of her lying on his bed wearing nowt. I showed it to her and inevitably he got dumped :038::038::038:

Yeah, yeah...that's how those photos got there...

he wasn't seeking a job

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57