Random News Article Thread

As a kid, I walked backwards up the stairs and sat on my Dad's model boat. There was no ****ing coverage on the BBC about that. ****s.

****ing pervert. Brown sauce?

Seriously, though, if a woman did that to a bloke it'd be "hilarious".

A woman can cut a man's cock off and be applauded for it, yet they threaten to lock me up for just one diddy.
Equality, me arse

Brown sauce?

She is a bit of a porker.........

Because its nice with bacon ain't it.

I'll leave.

Hodgson’s mum, who did not wish to be named, said after the case: “Raymond’s devastated and embarrassed. He’s a really quiet lad.”

:102:

Last edited:
Talking of G4S, great work if you can get it. :icon_conf

How many thousands of jobless were G4S planning to deploy, either directly or through sub-contractors, before workfare schemes became PR-toxic? Here is a company getting paid an average of £28,000 for each of the 10,000 employees required. With unemployment standing at 2.6m, it is incredible to suggest that staff could not be found and trained for such a well paid seventeen-day engagement.

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/v...s-who-really-embody-something-nothing-culture

Last edited:
More Olympic news as some pervert is caught spying on the female Olympic swimmers

When staff knocked on the door of the toilet, Crosbie tried to convince them he was a woman by responding in a high-pitched voice.

The 25-year-old, who is already on the Sex Offender Register, then ran off, with his flies undone, to evade capture.

With more and more Olympic news coming through and for when it starts perhaps we should have an Olympics thread.

Last edited:

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57