Random News Article Thread

Why does a four year old want a special edition of a Xbox? And how long would it last after being smashed against the wall a few times.

I wonder if they Srebrenica as unwilling to take about their pensions as they have been with the rest of the public sector.

I'm really struggling to understand what your spill-chucker has done with this.

Look at the date on this archive report.

Some people are more foolish than the punters were SIX years ago!!!

Gee thanks, Spion. I think we might have missed that if it weren't for your timely intervention.

Gee thanks, Spion. I think we might have missed that if it weren't for your timely intervention.

Your sarcasm aside, I know a reference was already made by BM to the six years old bit but this (unless I missed it) was the first provided link to the proof.

Also, for clarification, the foolish people I referred to were the press and media who reported this as current. I suppose I shoukld have made that bit clear :icon_bigg

Your sarcasm aside, I know a reference was already made by BM to the six years old bit but this (unless I missed it) was the first provided link to the proof.

You missed it.

I did indeed :icon_redf

But I spotted something else - look in the "WAYLTN" thread :icon_wink

WAYLTN??

Isn't that what the 'Mark Forums Read' button is for?

Why does a four year old want a special edition of a Xbox? And how long would it last after being smashed against the wall a few times.

Well looks like he'll be getting it now:icon_roll http://uk.news.yahoo.com/time-to-play--scam-victim-who-forked-out-%C2%A3450-for-photo-of-xbox-on-ebay-gets-refund-and-free-console-111103159.html

And people thought he was an idiot for putting it on FB, for making it known to everyone and disclosing his name.

good-humoured Peter took it in his stride and said yesterday he wanted to concentrate on making little McKenzie's Christmas 'the best ever'.

He said: "People are saying I've become an Internet celebrity, but I want it all to die down now."

Last edited:
Dear Ferrari, I just got scammed and paid £200000 for a picture of one of your cars, my family are really upset and we are going to have a crap Christmas. Ps I don't like yellow ;-)

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663