Rangers to go into Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
STV understands Wylde has agreed to waive his March salary and will not take any redundancy package.

"I wanted to help out the club by moving to another club as quickly as possible so I can start being paid again," Wylde told STV. "I was so tired of this shit but then heard Southampton were interested and then I couldn't really sleep at night.

"It was getting to me, just the thought of the warmer weather on the South coast and the promised remuneration package so I thought I would leave."

I do love it when people are so up-front and honest about stuff.

Any of their players worth tapping up?

Presumably if they cancel their contracts they are free to sign for anyone.

I'm still struggling to muster anything approaching genuine sympathy.

I'm trying hard to suppress a sardonic, sectarian smile (alliteration bitches).

Actually, I'm not.

If they fold before the season ends I presume their records will be expunged. Pity for any of those clubs other than Celtic that have beaten them this season.
If they reform as say Rangers A.F.C. what League would they start in.

Liquidation, what are 50,000 blue noses going to do every other Saturday. Start supporting Celtic ;)

Liquidation, what are 50,000 blue noses going to do every other Saturday. Start supporting Celtic ;)

Most of the Huns aren't really that interested in soccer anyway. As long as they can find somewhere to congregate, wave union flags around and shout "**** the Pope and **** the Tadhgs" they'll be happy enough

Its terrible news for Scottish football and the SPL in particular if Rangers do end up having to reform. The SPL will just be a walkover for Celtic which I'm sure they wouldn't want just as much Rangers wouldn't.

Its terrible news for Scottish football and the SPL in particular if Rangers do end up having to reform. The SPL will just be a walkover for Celtic which I'm sure they wouldn't want just as much Rangers wouldn't.

You don't believe that absolutely crushing a part-time AFC Rangers in a cup competition wouldn't be paradise to the Hoops?

After so many years of being a hotbed for the BNP, NF and Combat 18 I'd be delighted with full liquidation.

Burn more crosses, beat up more homosexuals and attack paediatrician after paediatrician mercilessly.

Did this actually happen? I heard about it at the time, but was led to believe that it was just one of those stories exaggerated by a friend of a friend.

Hear, hear!! The sooner they go the better and priceless that it is happening to a horrible club with absolutely vile fans!!

No Mastercard can save these c*nts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00