Ranieri out

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you seriously think will happen? The back four will suddenly start defending properly when they have another manager on the sideline?
No. But we have to do something rather than accept this calamitous shit.

A new manager might not select that same shambles of a back four. That would be something.

No. But we have to do something rather than accept this calamitous shit.
You don't think we should have a replacement plan in mind first? Still can't see what the long-term plan is. But it's the old debate which we don't need to rehash.

A new manager might not select that same shambles of a back four. That would be something.

Similarly to Vardy and Mahrez I believe too many have it in their contracts to play. ****s has absolutely no excuse for being picked this season but is.

Too late to change the manager now. That time has gone. We're in for the long haul now. Ranieri has got to make it work somehow.

There are so many players underperforming you can't fire all of them. Ranieri doesn't look at all happy after going 2-0 down but it's the only change we can make that might keep us up IMO. It's different to the Pearson situation, in that time we were favourites to go down and Pearson was a good choice to take us back up If we went down. In Ranieri's case squad morale is deteriorating match by match which is not going to get any better when we get relegated and we may well struggle with him in the Championship. We also have a massive financial hit to consider in the wake of last year's wage increases. Added to that the margin of the defeats againt us under Ranieri this season is worse than under Pearson. Under Pearson, we were in games and usually lost out by a single goal. Here, the performances are rarely up to standard, especially given last season's success.

It just beggars belief how the best team in the league can become easily the worst in the space of just a few months.

There are so many players underperforming you can't fire all of them. Ranieri doesn't look at all happy after going 2-0 down but it's the only change we can make that might keep us up IMO. It's different to the Pearson situation, in that time we were favourites to go down and Pearson was a good choice to take us back up If we went down. In Ranieri's case squad morale is deteriorating match by match which is not going to get any better when we get relegated and we may well struggle with him in the Championship. We also have a massive financial hit to consider in the wake of last year's wage increases. Added to that the margin of the defeats againt us under Ranieri this season is worse than under Pearson. Under Pearson, we were in games and usually lost out by a single goal. Here, the performances are rarely up to standard, especially given last season's success.

It just beggars belief how the best team in the league can become easily the worst in the space of just a few months.

If this is what you think then fair enough.

For me we go down together WITH THIS manager.

It is incredibly sad but I think the owners are now going to drop the axe.

I think Ranieri will walk himself.

Rarely have I seen such a performance from a team who clearly don't care about putting in the extra effort needed - says to me Claudio is about to Go-io

I think Ranieri will walk himself.

So he should. Feel for the bloke. There's a select few of last years legends I'll not be happy supporting for a while though. Didn't expect that in the summer.

next weeks team
Schmeichel
Simpson ANYONE ELSE Chilwell
Albrighton Ndidi Drinkwater Gray
Slimani Vardy

Like virtually everyone else on here never thought we'd fold like a deckchair this season.

IMO Ranieri would have a had a job for life but there is sadly no longer any room for sentiment.

I have no answers as to who would be best to take over but one thing does seem obvious. If we do nothing we will be a Championship again club next season if it isn't too late already.

I'd like to see the owners let Ranieri leave by way of resignation. They can then let Morgan, Vardy and Drinkwater co-manage our relegation plunge and let Claudio go without that on his CV. By the summer the players will have triggered the all important release clauses that relegation brings but fees cannot due to stupid contracts. Back to mediocrity or oblivion.

I'd like to see the owners let Ranieri leave by way of resignation. They can then let Morgan, Vardy and Drinkwater co-manage our relegation plunge and let Claudio go without that on his CV. By the summer the players will have triggered the all important release clauses that relegation brings but fees cannot due to stupid contracts. Back to mediocrity or oblivion.

I think that it is too late for anyone to save us from relegation, but if we were to make the change now, the new man could at least get his feet under the table and have a fair idea of what changes will be needed/enforced for the Championship.

Let say we sack him and start winning, will you guys be happy? If, as seems to be the common belief, the players just aren't trying, then that will mean they downed tools and only worked again for a new manager. Is that something worth celebrating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669