Ranieri's Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't Shakespeare be a good choice? We might as well give him a shot.

Why wouldn't Shakespeare be a good choice? We might as well give him a shot.

I'd like to see what happens on Monday night, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if that happened.

I'd imagine it's more about respect than liking and I'd say that fundamental, yes.

Or that they can eat and drink what they want when they want.

I'm still unsure as to whether we need a manager who'll give them all a kick up the backside, or a manager who'll put their arm round them and tell them everything will be ok.

I'm still unsure as to whether we need a manager who'll give them all a kick up the backside, or a manager who'll put their arm round them and tell them everything will be ok.

They just need a wage rise.

If they don't perform on Monday, it'll have to be an arm around them as 30,000 will be telling them they're a bunch of ****s

It really does mystify me what they expect to happen. What happens if they don't like the next guy's methods or selections? Unless they really expected Pearson to return.

There is quite a bit speculation about this evening that Hiddink is the man the owners want to come in until the end of the season.

This would make a lot of sense. It would also get my support.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-former-chelsea-interim-manager-guus-hiddink/

Said the day after, but Hiddink is the clear choice for me -ahead of Mancini.

Has good experience of many different scenarios. Should be able to handle the relegation fight but also take us forward if we stay up. Also gives the impression of someone who can give the players support and encouragement or a bollocking and a kick up the arse when needed.

Clear choice if he's interested. But I doubt he will be

Read that, also just read there are strong rumours that Nige is coming back (am being serious).

Hiddink would make all less a little less grim. Don't even know where to begin on my thoughts of a Pea Son return.

Hiddink would make all less a little less grim. Don't even know where to begin on my thoughts of a Pea Son return.

Pearson had two very successful spells here. I have no idea why you and others are so against it.

Pearson had two very successful spells here. I have no idea why you and others are so against it.

He left on bad terms with the owners, spent the majority of his last season one criticism away from a breakdown, then went to Derby and had appeared to have eventually lost the plot by then. He did wonders here but I can't see it happening again and his selection would be one to please our precious players which just adds to my concern.

He left on bad terms with the owners, spent the majority of his last season one criticism away from a breakdown, then went to Derby and had appeared to have eventually lost the plot by then. He did wonders here but I can't see it happening again and his selection would be one to please our precious players which just adds to my concern.

Fair enough.

But if your first point doesn't bother the owners (if they decide to bring him back), it wouldn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00