Rats & Sinking Ship????

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they have got Podgers and Gimpey..............

homer said:
But they have got Podgers and Gimpey..............

Impey did good service for us as a wing back for a number of years. Rogers on the other hand....... :roll: :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/transfernews.asp?type=article&id=218258

After Andy Reid said that Forest did not stand a chance this year and slapping in a transfer request, they have now lost Ward to Norwich :lol: :lol:
Things not looking too good eh Marlon :wink: :lol: :lol:
Unless Spurs come up with a better offer than £2.5m, Reidy isn't going anywhere.

Not too fussed about Ward, he is backup and to get £250k when he only has 1 year left on his contract will do me.

Write us off at your peril.

you forest fans make me laugh,all this talk of 5year plans...why can you not see it was all a load of crap,you are getting weaker by the month come january all your best assets will be gone,mid-table is the best you can hope for,just except it leicester are the top dogs in the east midlands

slyfox said:
you forest fans make me laugh,all this talk of 5year plans...why can you not see it was all a load of crap,you are getting weaker by the month come january all your best assets will be gone,mid-table is the best you can hope for,just except it leicester are the top dogs in the east midlands
The "5 year plan" is mythical.

Maybe if we had cheated our way out of debt, then we may be able to pay Williams £18k a week and Keown £22k a week.

Top Dogs ? No matter what Divisons we are in, Forest will always be a bigger club than Fester.

ooooh i know what this is all about, just because you had a few glory years under Brian Clough suddenly you reckon we are never gonna be better than you. The past has gone pal, yes you were a great team then but look at you now. Even your stadium is looking dated now. Just admit it mate that we are the biggest and best club in the East Midlands, go on there is no need to be shy or embarrassed about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crickey you really are fake,so i suppose 30,000 gates mean nothing,trouble is you lot are stuck in a timewarp.....you are a nobody these days and will be for a very long time so get used to it

chrislcfc18 said:
ooooh i know what this is all about, just because you had a few glory years under Brian Clough suddenly you reckon we are never gonna be better than you.
Just like your whole history revolves around a few "good" years with O'Neill and a couple of Worthless Cups. I know which I would prefer.

slyfox said:
crickey you really are fake,so i suppose 30,000 gates mean nothing,trouble is you lot are stuck in a timewarp.....you are a nobody these days and will be for a very long time so get used to it
30000 gates against West Ham who I imagine sold out their allocation.

I heard you sold 16k ST's, same as us.

Face it, with your rip off prices and the new stadium effect wearing off, if you don't go up, you will go back to being the nothing club that nobody is really bothered about.

So with JK having halved his demands for Reid £5m when in contract.

'We'll only take £10m" only a few weeks ago

Obviously the demands for Gareth will be £1.5m now then

Marlon said:
chrislcfc18 said:
ooooh i know what this is all about, just because you had a few glory years under Brian Clough suddenly you reckon we are never gonna be better than you.
Just like your whole history revolves around a few "good" years with O'Neill and a couple of Worthless Cups. I know which I would prefer.

slyfox said:
30000 gates against West Ham who I imagine sold out their allocation.

I heard you sold 16k ST's, same as us.

Face it, with your rip off prices and the new stadium effect wearing off, if you don't go up, you will go back to being the nothing club that nobody is really bothered about.

Like Forest?

Not likely mate. In fact if we are so uninteresting why are you spending your time on a Leicester chat forum. Seems a little sad to me. Or perhaps you just like talking on a forum that represents a club that actually signs players...remember that...signing?!?!?! OH YEAH of course you do...signing on the dole! Get a life tree! :lol:

Marlon said:
slyfox said:
The "5 year plan" is mythical.

Maybe if we had cheated our way out of debt, then we may be able to pay Williams £18k a week and Keown £22k a week.

Top Dogs ? No matter what Divisons we are in, Forest will always be a bigger club than Fester.

It'll need to be bigger if you intend to put Rogers on your pitch...fat git!...get in my BELLY!!! :D

the big club tag is a joke full stop, people once told me sheff wed were a bigger club than leicester etc etc because their stadium, now im wondering what exactly is a big club?? big stadium? money? a past? or something more important obviously

Apparently were about the 12th biggest club in the country for gates!! (see Tim Davis interview in The Fox)

Marlon said:

What like welshing on our debts and making council tax payers pick up our bills, that sort of cheating our way out of debts?

You can't knock F@~£st for their European Cups - they've won it more times than Barcelona I've just found out.

However, you can knock them for whining on about it for years when they've done feck all since the mangerial god that is Clough left them. They aren't a bigger club than Leicester, just as Derby aren't a bigger club than leicester. They've got a better history but by that logic Marlon will be saying they are bigger than Barcelona and as big as Juve, and Preston are the biggest club outside the Prem. Even he can't justify that.

You can tell a minor club's view when all they do is moan and whinge about their rivals.

Marlon said:

rip off prices? supply and demand mate?

people of leicestershire want to pay these prices to watch quality

i appreciate that your lot has to keep prices low in case people go the other side of the river for a similar standard

Dunc said:
You can't knock F@~£st for their European Cups - they've won it more times than Barcelona I've just found out.

However, you can knock them for whining on about it for years when they've done feck all since the mangerial god that is Clough left them. They aren't a bigger club than Leicester, just as Derby aren't a bigger club than leicester. They've got a better history but by that logic Marlon will be saying they are bigger than Barcelona and as big as Juve, and Preston are the biggest club outside the Prem. Even he can't justify that.

You can tell a minor club's view when all they do is moan and whinge about their rivals.

I agree it is a bit embarassing when Forest chant about two European Cups etc. However, it's wrong to say they did nothing post-Clough. They finished third under Frank Clark in the Premiership and then got to the UEFA Cup quarters, before losing to Bayern Munich. I don't remember how high Leicester finished but I don't think it was ever third.

The other thing that marks Forest out has been their reputation for passing football. Mickey Adams believes you that can't do that to get out of this division (and he may well be right), but it's one thing that I've always liked about Forest. I don't expect anyone on here to admit it, but surely some of you must yearn for Leicester to adapt a slight more aesthetic approach from time to time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669