Rats & Sinking Ship????

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrislcfc18 said:
So if you have a problem with our club then its just jealousy im affraid as we have far more inteligence than yourselves at business.
If you didn't have a choice in regards to going into admin, how can you claim credit that you have more intelligence in business ?

Surely, it was nothing to do with intelligence if it was forced, or are you admitting that you used admin to shave off millions that you owed ?

Marlon said:
Bobby Smith said:
Some of us on here (me) are old enough to remember the Cup final against Hamburg when Lloyd and Burns employed every underhand tac-tic in the book to hurt Keegan. It was total Football that night, what a game :lol: Utter Crap.
And people say we live in the past. :roll: ;)
A predictable response Marlon :lol: Although I've have only thought of that game once in 2 decades not a number equal to the amount of hoofs by LCFC last year :wink:

Marlon said:
chrislcfc18 said:
So if you have a problem with our club then its just jealousy im affraid as we have far more inteligence than yourselves at business.
If you didn't have a choice in regards to going into admin, how can you claim credit that you have more intelligence in business ?

Surely, it was nothing to do with intelligence if it was forced, or are you admitting that you used admin to shave off millions that you owed ?

Ill repeat once more for you marlon. Here it goes. Take a deep breath and read each word carefully:

Leicester city tried everything they could to avoid administration but unfortunately due to certain people who we owed money to, we were forced, yes thats FORCED into administration. Our club has come out of the sorry mess alot better than other clubs in that position and im happy they did so. Unfortunately people did lose there jobs but that was not a consequence of leicester city's direct actions.

Micky said:
Ill repeat once more for you marlon. Here it goes. Take a deep breath and read each word carefully:
Try reading the post again son, digest, understand and then come back to me. If that fails, ask an adult to explain it to you. :)

Dunc wrote:
I'm sure you'll mention Johnson but he's never done it for more than a season at a time at this level and I'm not convinced he's over his injury.

David Johnson is a proven goalscorer at this level.

96/97 - 8 goals
97/98 - 30 goals
98/99 - 14 goals
99/00 - 23 goals
00/01 - 5 goals
01/02 - 10 goals
02/03 - 29 goals
03/04 - 7 goals - out with a broken leg

Aside from the poor start to his Forest career, he has always scored goals. You say you are not convinced he is over his injury, when he came back from the broken leg last season, he scored 5 in 4 starts.

Thanks for that Marlon, as you can see you have just backed my argument up. Nice one.

As for everyone else, he's just trying to wind you all up so just let the little pecker have his say and stop rising to his bait. He won't admit he is wrong ever so accept it and let him whinge, moan and reminisce.

Its alot easier.[/quote]

Dunc said:
Thanks for that Marlon, as you can see you have just backed my argument up. Nice one.
I think those stats destroy your argument.

You said that he isn't over his injury, yet his goals at the back end of last season show that to be wrong.

He has always scored goals at this level, and will continue to do so.

gloucesterfox said:
Marlon said:
Maybe if we had cheated our way out of debt, then we may be able to pay Williams £18k a week and Keown £22k a week.

What like welshing on our debts and making council tax payers pick up our bills, that sort of cheating our way out of debts?

Without wishing to dig up old ground, I'd just like to point out that Forest have agreed to pay all their debts to the council today. They aren't welshing on anything. We're still 22nd, mind.

i_godzuki said:
gloucesterfox said:
Marlon said:
Maybe if we had cheated our way out of debt, then we may be able to pay Williams £18k a week and Keown £22k a week.

What like welshing on our debts and making council tax payers pick up our bills, that sort of cheating our way out of debts?

Without wishing to dig up old ground, I'd just like to point out that Forest have agreed to pay all their debts to the council today. They aren't welshing on anything. We're still 22nd, mind.

Sorry - you're 23rd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And David Johnson is doing nigh on feck all so I was right.

Such is life, the sooner people realise that I am always right the sooner the sooner we can agree.

:wink: 8) :D

The sooner people realise that I am always right the sooner we can agree. :wink:

Rats

Correct me if i am wrong, but all this garbage about us using adminstration realy bugs me. If i remember we had no choice in the matter. So when the likes of Marlon ,Neil Warnock and others slag us off,maybe they should reasearch the truth behind it.
Only today i read the plight of Wrexham and a looming disaster.
On that note Marlon what would you have wished on us.Bulldozers, property developers,or perhaps just plain extinction.The point being, its better to have your most hated rivals alive rather than dead.
Who would you get a greater buzz out of beating Rotherham,Plymouth, or LEICESTER .I rest my case.

EMC Fox said:
i_godzuki said:
gloucesterfox said:
Marlon said:

Sorry - you're 23rd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
]]

ah, 22nd was wishful thinking. :)

i thought this thread was about forest losing some players and that they r doing crap and will continue to do shit for the rest of the season...
so how did it all get to some administration argument?
We don't like forest fans always living in the past, Marlon you claim you don't and so why r u still going on about this administration business?? It's all done and dusted, in the past...
"forced" into administration or "using" administration means shit to me, afterall, we are football fans, not businessmen, all i know is that NOW, AT THIS MOMENT, we have a better squad, we are higher in the league, and we have a better chance of promotion...
Or is it a case of Marlon having no other points to make coz he knows LCFC are better at all the footballing issues than F*"£$t, so he has to be fussy about the only other point - administration?

Marlon you big twat, the only thing that cheers me up is looking at your club's dilemma....oh, and we're playing footie again by the way...

alex said:
Marlon you big twat, the only thing that cheers me up is looking at your club's dilemma....oh, and we're playing footie again by the way...

one thing that cheers me up, the chant:

If i had the wings of an eagle, if i had the arse of crow, i'd fly over nottingham forest, and sh*t on the b*st*rds below, below, sh*t on sh*t on sh*t on the b*ast*rds below below, sh*t on sh*t on sh*t on the b*ast*rds below below, sh*t on sh*t on sh*t on the b*ast*rds below below

leicester_til_i_die said:
alex said:

If i had the wings of an eagle, if i had the arse of crow, i'd fly over nottingham forest, and sh*t on the b*st*rds below, below, sh*t on sh*t on sh*t on the b*ast*rds below below, sh*t on sh*t on sh*t on the b*ast*rds below below, sh*t on sh*t on sh*t on the b*ast*rds below below

What tune is that sung to. :wink:

Steven said:
leicester_til_i_die said:
alex said:

What tune is that sung to. :wink:

It's a bit like 'Land of Hope and Glory' but that tune is for "We hate Nottingham Forest, we hate Forest too (and Forest) we hate Nottingham Forest, and Forest we hate you!"

The tune is remarkably similar but I don't think it's the same. a few semi-quavers and middle C's out.

Do you know Steven?

Hello lovelies

Its

"My Bonny lies over the ocean, my Bonny lies over the sea, My Bonny lies over the ocean, So bring back my Bonny to me, Bring back, Bring back, oh bring back my Bonny to me etc etc. "

Don't know who the fook Bonny is, but she sounds like a right goer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670