Reading Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have to watch this on sky, I hate watching Leicester on sky.

I really hate watching football on tv, it's impossible to keep up with the shape of the game because of the constant replays of meaningless, insignificant incidents and, of course, the fact that you can only ever see the area where the ball is.

I really hate watching football on tv, it's impossible to keep up with the shape of the game because of the constant replays of meaningless, insignificant incidents and, of course, the fact that you can only ever see the area where the ball is.

Yeah I know ! It it even worse on the radio, one minute someone is on the attack the next it is in their net :icon_bigg

http://www.getwokingham.co.uk/sport...nd_were_bigger_and_better_than_leicester_city

Bertrand: We're bigger and better than Leicester City

Ryan Bertrand has lit the touchpaper ahead of Monday night’s clash against Leicester City by insisting Reading are a bigger club and better club.

Although Royals have not won a Championship game in nine months at Madejski Stadium, the 19-year-old left back insists that they should still be regarded as favourites to turn over eighth-placed Leicester (live on Sky Sports 1, 8pm kick-off).

According to the BBC Ryan Bertrand is coming back from a head injury which no doubt explains his comments.
He said: “Leicester is a big club if you go back through the history books.

“But at this moment in time the league positions are irrelevant. Reading is a better football club than Leicester.

“They say the table never lies, and I guess it doesn’t, but that just shows they’re on a better run than us at the moment.

“The fact is we’re a better football club than Leicester and we should go out there as favourites.”

They have a really bad home record lets hope it continues, Gally must play (hope its up front) fridays a tough game must get something from this 0-2 Gallagher Fryatt
Lets not expect too much of Gally (hes ok but imo not the answer to our striker problems) Hope the Palace win was the start of a good pre -xmas winning streak!

Anyone here know any websites that will be showning the game, PM me please as i cannot make it to the pub because i will be working late me thinks :(

Last edited:
I can't see why NP will drop Oakley with his bad games coming when played out of posistion, but do agree that Adams should come in, perhaps for King. Our best football has been played with Oakley and Wellens in the middle.

I have always supported Howard, even when a lot of city fans didn't but he has had enough chances now and maybe coming on from the bench as at Coventry may make the difference. Gallagher to start up front (his natural position) with Fryatt.

Oh and get Nielson out!!!

Weale

Morrison
Hobbs
Brown
McGivern

Adams
Oakley
Wellens
Dyer

Gallagher
Fryatt

I think it would be unfair to drop howard he is doing whatt he can if the rest of the team keep hoofing the ball up to him then winning every flick on is all he can do it isnt his fault if fryatt can't be arsed to chase the ball!!

Having said that if it will stop the idiots hoofing then maybe he should be dropped although it would still be unfair on him.

Imo fryatt could do with a kick up the arse so I would start with gallagher and DJ/Kermorgant

After today's games a win on Monday could put us 4th (if we win by four goals...).

Dont stop there....If we back that up with a 0-5 win at QPR on Friday night we a guarenteed to be top of the leage for at least 17 hours!

:icon_bigg

Who is Ryan Bertrand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673