Reading (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we win we cant get relagated :)

I wouldn't feel comfortable with Clubber Brown coming back in! Bruce didn't look bad and looked to pass the ball out from the back. I would rather see him in than Brown. Although the only change at the back I would make is Bruno in at left back.

Take Oakley out, he's gone! we'll get the odd decent game out of him, but i'm sorry ladies but his playing days should be limited. Whether Spearing is the Answer????

And Wellens looks like he's on his way to the same mobility levels as Oakley which is a worry! But if Spearing does all the running for him then he can just get on and do what he does best!

21433 Attendance with a 1-1 draw. Vaughan in the 71st minute

Last edited:
-Brown in for Nobby
-Moz to right back
-Spearing in so Oakley can have a rest
-Give big Wayne the arm band
-Maybe start someone other than Waggy so he can rest

I'm a whizz at Football Manager so I suggest you take me seriously.

I wouldn't feel comfortable with Clubber Brown coming back in! Bruce didn't look bad and looked to pass the ball out from the back. I would rather see him in than Brown. Although the only change at the back I would make is Bruno in at left back.

Take Oakley out, he's gone! we'll get the odd decent game out of him, but i'm sorry ladies but his playing days should be limited. Whether Spearing is the Answer????

And Wellens looks like he's on his way to the same mobility levels as Oakley which is a worry! But if Spearing does all the running for him then he can just get on and do what he does best!

21433 Attendance with a 1-1 draw. Vaughan in the 71st minute

I can just about understand your comments on Brown (although in my opinion he has been fine - very limited in his distibution, but usually organises the defence very well, wins his headers and does the simple things effectively).

But your comments on Oakley and Wellens are, in my opinion, ridiculous. Wellens, King and Oakley are one of the main reasons for our successful season so far. Oakley's Premiership playing days are certainly gone, but he has done a fine job for us over the last couple of seasons. As for Wellens, he has and will continue to show himself to be a very good footballer. We're fourth in the league - the central midfield must be doing something right!

Wellens is the cat's pyjamas.

I wouldn't feel comfortable with Clubber Brown coming back in!
Rocky_Clubber_Lang_Magnet.jpg

Oakley's 100th game if he plays, bit shocked he has accrued that many games.

[Jeff Mode]He has already played 106 games for us. Tonight will be his 107th game. :102:[/Jeff Mode]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670